The Surveyor Reference Manual is the most comprehensive book for the NCEES Fundamentals of Surveying (FS) exam. Its time-tested organization and clear explanations start with the basics to help you quickly get up to speed on common surveying concepts. Together, the 44 chapters provide an in-depth review of FS exam topics, and introduce many subjects covered on the Principles and Practice of Surveying (PS) exam. The extensive index contains more than 1000 entries, with multiple entries included for each topic, so you’ll find what you’re looking for no matter how you search.
This book features:
- 10 appendices containing essential support material
- over 220 practice problems to build your problem-solving skills
- over 120 common surveying terms defined in an easy-to-use glossary
- hundreds of equations, figures, and tables
- industry-standard terminology and nomenclature
- example problems that demonstrate how to apply the concepts presented
The Surveyor Reference Manual is a popular textbook for surveying courses, and after you pass your exam, it will continue to serve as an invaluable reference throughout your surveying career.
978-1-59126-174-2 9781591261742 978-1-59126-272-5 9781591262725