With an average of only six minutes to solve each problem on the Civil PE exam, speed and accuracy are vital to your success—and nothing gets you up to speed like solving problems. Six-Minute Solutions prepares you to answer even the most difficult morning and afternoon water resources and environmental problems in just minutes. Learning important strategies to solve these problems quickly and efficiently is the key to passing the Civil PE exam.
Beat the Clock on the Civil PE Exam
- 100 challenging multiple-choice problems, similar in format and difficulty to the actual exam
- Two levels of difficulty: 31 morning problems and 69 afternoon problems
- A hint for each problem, to help you get started on the right path
- Step-by-step solutions outlining how to answer problems quickly and correctly
- Explanations of how to avoid common errors
Water Resources and Environmental Exam Topics Covered
- Aquatic Biology and Microbiology
- Groundwater and Well Fields
- Solid and Hazardous Waste
- Wastewater Treatment
- Water Treatment
- Water Quality
This product is non-returnable.