With an average of only six minutes to solve each problem on the Civil PE exam, speed and accuracy are vital to your success—and nothing gets you up to speed like solving problems. Six-Minute Solutions for the Civil PE Exam Geotechnical Problems prepares you to answer even the most difficult morning and afternoon geotechnical problems in just minutes. Learning important strategies to solve these problems quickly and efficiently is the key to passing the Civil PE exam.
Solving Civil PE exam problems also requires a thorough familiarity with relevant codes, and Six-Minute Solutions is current to the latest exam code specifications.
Beat the Clock on the Civil PE Exam
- 100 challenging multiple-choice problems, similar in format and difficulty to the actual exam
- Two levels of difficulty: 20 morning problems and 80 afternoon problems
- A hint for each problem, to help you get started on the right path
- Step-by-step solutions outlining how to answer problems quickly and correctly
- Explanations of how to avoid common errors
Geotechnical Exam Topics Covered
- Deep Foundations
- Earthquake Engineering
- Engineering Properties of Soils and Materials
- Earth Retaining Structures
- Earth Structures
- Shallow Foundations
- Soils Mechanics Analysis
- Subsurface Exploration and Sampling
This product is non-returnable.