Get the realistic problem-solving practice you need to pass the Site Planning & Design division of the ARE with Site Planning & Design: ARE Sample Problems and Practice Exam.
63 challenging sample problems are presented in the same formats as the problems on the exam, including multiple choice, check all that apply, and fill in the blank. Two sample vignettes in Site Design and Site Grading are designed to help build your confidence and prepare you for the exam. Clearly explained solutions, many of which are enhanced with study notes, are provided to supplement your review.
After completing the sample problems, make sure you are fully prepared for the exam by taking the realistic practice exam. Designed to help you manage your study time effectively by identifying your areas of strength and weakness, the practice exam includes 65 multiple-choice problems as well as Site Grading and Site Design vignettes. This practice exam mirrors the actual exam through the topics covered, length, level of difficulty, format, and the use of logical distractors.
Coverage of the Site Planning & Design Topics
- Circulation and Parking
- Climate and Sustainable Design
- Legal and Economic Influences
- Other Site Design Influences
- Site Analysis
- Site Design
- Site Grading
- Transportation and Utilities
- Urban Development and Community Influences
Get the Power to Pass with ARE Sample Problems and Practice Exam
- Sharpen your problem-solving skills
- Increase your problem-solving speed and confidence
- Assess essential knowledge, skills, and analytical abilities
- See the most efficient problem-solving methods through clearly explained solutions