Did you already enroll in the Mechanical PE Live Online Review Course? If so, click here to log in and access your course.
Early Bird Enrollment: November 1st—December 5th. This Review Course package includes all the required materials you'll need to pass your Mechanical PE exam. By purchasing the Review Course with the required materials, you save 15%. Enroll by December 5th and save an additional $150—a total savings of $483.
PPI’s Mechanical PE Live Online Review Course effectively prepares you for the morning session of the NCEES Mechanical Principles and Practice of Engineering (PE) exam. This Review Course is designed to give you the skills to approach exam problems in the most efficient manner possible, and pass with confidence.
This Review Course will
- provide structure for organizing your study.
- review key engineering concepts.
- help you diagnose areas for improvement.
- provide opportunities for engagement with an instructor and peers.
Your Review Course Package Includes:
- 50 hours of expert instruction, with a thorough concentration on exam topics
- NEW! Live instructor office hours—ask questions about the homework, and follow along as your instructor works through exam-like practice problems
- PPI's industry-leading books and study tools
- Realistic, exam-like practice problems
- Homework assignments that help assess your strengths and weaknesses
- Detailed course handouts to download and print
- Practical exam tips
- A discussion forum to interact with your instructor and peers outside of class
- A guarantee you will pass your exam (or you can repeat the course for free)
Live Online Course Benefits
- Each class is completely interactive—you can ask questions at any time during the online session.
- You can conveniently attend classes from home, or while on the road.
- Class sessions are recorded and archived, for flexible viewing at any time.
PPI offers a 12-Week and a 7-Week Live Online Review Course. Both courses are 50 hours and include live instructor office hours. You have the flexibility to attend the live online classes, or watch the recorded sessions OnDemand at a later time. Please click the links below to view the schedule and list of topics for each course.
This review course package includes the required texts—by purchasing together, you save 15% (in addition to the $150 Early Bird discount).
Enrollment in the 60-Day Exam Cafe is included in the Mechanical PE Live Online Review Course package. Access our 24/7 online database featuring hundreds of exam-like sample problems and solutions, as well as unlimited practice exams.
This online course is hosted on Adobe Connect. To view system requirements, click here.
To purchase the review course without the required texts, click here. Please note that the 15% package savings and additional $150 Early Bird discount are only valid if you purchase the review course with the required materials in one initial transaction. Savings cannot be applied retroactively after purchase.
"Mr. Davis was extremely knowledgeable and engaging. He explained the material very clearly and was responsive to participants' questions. His real world examples were spot on and helped to clarify certain materials/topics. I am very glad that I had Mr. Davis as my course instructor."
"Richard was organized, detailed, and brought lots of experience about the test to light. He helped hone in on what we needed to focus on and what was not as important. With the wide array of information that the test can cover, this was very helpful."
"Mr. Davis was always prompt with responses and willing to discuss problems at length during his instruction."
"I used to struggle in both the AM and PM exam. This course helped me fly through the AM exam and gave me confidence for the PM. I did very well in both sessions."
"I think this course did adequately prepare me for the exam. It provided a realistic time table for studying and required homework. This course motivated a person to get through the material. The online course was good because it introduced you to topics that have not been seen for many years."
"I enjoyed the flexibility of reviewing the lectures. Many times while I was studying I would re-watch a lecture to highlight particular points made. I am very busy at work and I appreciated the fact that I could miss the live class and catch up when I had time on the weekend."
Afternoon Depth Book Packages
If you took the October 2013 Mechanical PE exam and are waiting for results, you can still enroll in this review course. If you find out that you've passed your exam, PPI will happily refund 100% of the cost of enrollment.
PPI is confident that you will pass your exam after completing this Review Course. If you do not pass the exam (and you have met the course completion requirements), you may repeat the course for free. For complete terms and conditions, view PPI’s Enrollment Agreement.