This reference manual replaces the Electrical Engineering Reference Manual, 8th Edition.
The Power Reference Manual for the Electrical and Computer PE Exam is the best source for the information you need to pass the Electrical PE Power exam. Developed for candidates seeking focused Power exam coverage, this comprehensive text aligns with and covers all the topics on the NCEES Power exam specifications.
Best-selling author, John A. Camara, PE, draws upon his professional experience and his years as an instructor to provide clear and focused explanations of the exam topics using step-by-step example problems. He also provides suggested references, time management techniques, and exam tips—all the tools you need to pass your exam.
Once you pass your exam, the Power Reference Manual will serve as an invaluable reference for your daily power engineering needs.
The Power Reference Manual prepares you to pass by
- presenting 348 solved example problems that illustrate key concepts
- featuring 498 figures, 104 tables, 40 appendices, and 1,998 equations, making it possible to work exam problems using the Reference Manual alone
- referencing the 2008 NEC for the most up-to-date code coverage
- including an easy-to-use index and a full glossary for quick reference
- recommending a study schedule, plus providing tips for successful exam preparation
What’s Changed from the Electrical Engineering Reference Manual, 8th Edition?
- New chapters on power system analysis, protection and safety, and power system management
- Nine updated chapters—including extensively revised rotating DC machinery, rotating AC machinery, and illumination chapters
- Content that exclusively covers the NCEES Power exam specifications
Power Exam Topics Covered
- General Power Engineering
- Circuit Analysis
- Rotating Machines and Electromagnetic Devices
- Transmissions and Distribution
978-1-59126-162-9 9781591261629 978-1-59126-162-9 9781591261629 978-1-59126-317-3 9781591263173