Special Package Savings. This Review Course package includes all the required materials you'll need to pass your Electrical PE Power exam. By purchasing the Review Course with the required materials, you save 15%—a total savings of $350.
Presented in partnership with:
PPI’s Electrical PE Power Live Online Review Course is presented in partnership with UMBC Training Centers and effectively prepares you for the NCEES Electrical Power Principles and Practice of Engineering (PE) exam. This Review Course is designed to give you the skills to approach exam problems in the most efficient manner possible, and pass with confidence.
This Review Course will
- provide structure for organizing your study.
- review key engineering concepts.
- help you diagnose areas for improvement.
- provide opportunities for engagement with an instructor and peers.
Your Review Course Package Includes:
- 40 hours of expert instruction, with a thorough concentration on exam topics
- PPI's industry-leading books and study tools
- Realistic, exam-like practice problems
- Homework assignments that help assess your strengths and weaknesses
- Detailed course handouts to download and print
- Practical exam tips
- A discussion forum to interact with your instructor and peers outside of class
- A guarantee you will pass your exam (or you can repeat the course for free)
Live Online Course Benefits
- Each class is completely interactive—you can ask questions at any time during the online session.
- You can conveniently attend classes from home, or while on the road.
- Class sessions are recorded and archived, for flexible viewing at any time.
PPI offers live online review courses on Mondays & Wednesdays and Thursdays & Saturdays. You have the flexibility to attend the live online classes, or watch the recorded sessions OnDemand at a later time. Please click the links below to view the course schedule and list of topics for each course.
This review course package includes the required texts—by purchasing together, you save 15%.
Enrollment in the 60-Day Exam Cafe is included in the Electrical PE Power Live Online Review Course package. Access our 24/7 online database featuring hundreds of exam-like sample problems and solutions, as well as unlimited practice exams.
This online course is hosted on Adobe Connect. To view system requirements, click here.
To purchase the review course without the required texts, click here. Please note that the 15% package savings is only valid if you purchase the review course with the required materials in one initial transaction. Savings cannot be applied retroactively after purchase.
"The instructor is very knowledgeable. He presented a lot of material that was not in the text, which will help on the exam. The problem solving sessions were really helpful."
"Very organized and clearly explained material. The TA was very knowledgeable too and managed the discussions in the chat room."
"The classes included lots of practice problems. I have studied on my own before without success. This class really helped me focus on key topics."
"I feel very well prepared for the exam. I really think the course exceeded my expectations in many ways, especially the content and the instructor's explanations of complex material."
If you took the October 2013 Electrical PE exam and are waiting for results, you can still enroll in this review course. If you find out that you've passed your exam, PPI will happily refund 100% of the cost of enrollment.
PPI is confident that you will pass your exam after completing this Review Course. If you do not pass the exam (and you have met the course completion requirements), you may repeat the course for free. For complete terms and conditions, view PPI’s Enrollment Agreement.