The Environmental Engineering Reference Manual is the most comprehensive textbook for the NCEES Environmental PE exam. This book’s time-tested organization and clear explanations start with the basics to help you quickly get up to speed with common environmental engineering concepts. Together, the 58 chapters provide an in-depth review of important topics from the NCEES Environmental PE exam specifications. The extensive index contains thousands of entries, with multiple entries included for each topic, so you’ll find what you’re looking for no matter how you search.
This book features:
- over 100 appendices containing essential support material
- over 500 clarifying examples
- thousands of equations, figures, and tables
- industry-standard terminology and nomenclature
- equal support of U.S. customary and SI units
After you pass your exam, the Environmental Engineering Reference Manual will continue to serve as an invaluable reference throughout your engineering career.
- Water: Basic Principles • Wastewater • Stormwater • Potable Water • Water Resources
- Solid Waste: Basic Principles • Municipal Solid Waste • Hazardous Waste
- Air: Basic Principles • Ventilation • Combustion • Air Quality
- Site Assessment and Remediation: Basic Principles • Pollutants • Remediation
- Environmental Health and Safety: Industrial Hygiene • Health and Safety • Emergency Management • Exposure Assessments • Radiation Protection/Effects • Toxicology • Noise Pollution • Air Quality • Codes, Standards, Regulations, and Guidelines
- Associated Engineering Principles: Mathematics and Statistics • Economics and Project Management
Special Offer: Buy the print version, get the E-Book version for only $50.
The Environmental Engineering Reference Manual is a valuable resource when preparing for the exam, but it can be cumbersome when you’re on the go. With the E-Book version, you can study on public transit, at the coffee shop, or anyplace you can bring a mobile device. Click here to view our E-Book FAQs.
- No waiting--receive the book instantly via download and start studying right away
- No shipping charges
- A full 3 years of access privilege
- Print out up to 10% of the pages--purchase the physical book if you need more printed pages
- Returnable within two days of transaction
- Single-user license—not for multiple users or commercial use
Terms and Conditions: Both items must be in the shopping cart to apply the discount. This offer is not retroactive--you must purchase both the print book and the E-Book at the same time to qualify for the discount. Shipping charges will apply to the print version.