Did you already enroll in the Environmental PE Live Online Review Course? If so, click here to log in and access your course.
Early Bird Enrollment: November 2nd to December 3rd
Save $516 through December 3rd with Early Bird pricing! This package includes your course, required materials, and additional study tools. Normally $2,436 for all items, you’ll receive the price of $1,920 when you purchase by December 3rd.
Click the video below to learn more about PPI’s review courses.
PPI’s Environmental PE Live Online Review Course provides the tools you need to effectively prepare for and pass the NCEES Environmental PE exam. Since 1975, our time-tested curriculum, expert instructors, and comprehensive materials have successfully prepared more than 3 million examinees.
In addition to 50 hours of live online and OnDemand expert instruction, you’ll complete homework from the Environmental Engineering Reference Manual, Environmental Engineering Practice Problems, and other best-selling materials by PPI Founder Michael R. Lindeburg, PE. Please read below for a complete list of course features.
Your Review Course Package Includes:
- 50 hours of online instruction from an industry expert, with a thorough concentration on exam topics. The 50 hours is broken down as follows:
- 40 hours of live online lectures. Follow along and interact with the class as your instructor reviews key engineering concepts. All live lectures are also recorded and posted to your course page for OnDemand viewing at any time throughout the course.
- 10 hours of live online office hours. Ask questions about the homework, review additional practice problems, and interact with the instructor and other students. All office hours are also recorded and posted to your course page for OnDemand viewing at any time throughout the course.
- A full suite of references and study tools by PPI Founder Michael R. Lindeburg, PE, including the Environmental Engineering Reference Manual
- Detailed handouts of the presentation slides to download and print for convenient note-taking
- Instructor-graded homework assignments from a structured syllabus
- An online discussion forum for interaction with the instructor and peers throughout the course
- A guarantee you will pass the exam, or you can repeat the course for free
This 50-hour live online course is offered on Wednesdays and Saturdays. You have the flexibility to attend the live online classes, or watch the recordings of the live classes at a later time. Please click the link below to view the schedule of live class dates for this course.
The final day to access recordings, handouts, the course forum, and submit homework is Friday, April 15, 2016.
This review course package includes all the required materials and study tools you'll need to successfully complete the course—by purchasing together, you save 15%, plus additional Early Bird savings of $150.
This online course is hosted on Adobe Connect. To view system requirements, click here.
To purchase the review course without the required materials, click here. Please note that the 15% package savings, plus additional Early Bird savings of $150, is only valid if you purchase the review course with the required materials in one initial transaction. Savings cannot be applied retroactively after purchase. Proof of purchase or ownership of all materials is also required to qualify for PPI's Passing Guarantee.
We surveyed our Environmental PE live online review course students right after they took their exams. Here's what they had to say about this course:
- "Dr. Kumar did an exceptional job, both during the online portion and in providing help via the forum."
- "I liked the live lectures because you could ask questions during the lecture. I also liked the recorded lectures because I could go back and listen to a portion again if it didn't make sense the first time."
- "Information provided in the forum was useful and beneficial to helping me organize my notes and read what issues other students were having."
- "What I liked most about the Office Hour sessions was the ability to follow up on weak areas. Also, Dr. Kumar introduced additional problems and info for the test."
- "There were only a couple of questions on the exam that I had no idea on. The others I had at least been introduced to during the course."
- "During the exam, there were no surprises on material content and I felt like I had seen all material covered on the exam during the review course."
- "I don't think I would have been near as prepared without the course. It's really what kept me on track."
- "During my review of the course materials while studying for the exam (after the class was over), I realized there was a lot of redundancy built into the lectures and exam topics. This was great because I felt like I really learned the topics."
- "The course was definitely worthwhile. It may even rank ’10.’ I will let you know in 6-8 weeks."
- "Dr. Kumar is a great professor. You could tell he genuinely wanted everyone to be successful."
If you took the October 2015 Environmental PE exam and are waiting for results, you can still enroll in this review course. If you find out that you've passed your exam, PPI will happily refund 100% of the cost of enrollment.
In addition, you can enroll in this review course if you are waiting for your exam application results. If, for any reason, you cannot sit for the April 2016 exam, you can defer your enrollment to the next course.
Click here for complete Risk-Free Enrollment details.
PPI is confident that you will pass your exam after completing this course. If you do not pass the exam (and you have met the course completion requirements), you may repeat the course for free. For complete guarantee requirements, view PPI’s Guarantees Page.