Did you already enroll in the Environmental PE Live Online Review Course? If so, click here to log in and access your course.
Special Package Savings. This Review Course package includes all the required materials you’ll need to pass the Environmental PE exam. By purchasing this course with the required materials, you save 15%—a total savings of $340.
Click below to view a sample of PPI's Live Online Review Courses.
PPI’s Environmental PE Online Review Course effectively prepares you for the NCEES Environmental Principles and Practice of Engineering (PE) exam. This Review Course is designed to give you the skills to approach exam problems in the most efficient manner possible, and to pass with confidence.
This Review Course will
- provide structure for organizing your study.
- review key engineering concepts.
- help you diagnose areas for improvement.
- provide opportunities for engagement with an instructor and peers.
Your Review Course Package Includes:
- 50 hours of expert instruction, with a thorough concentration on exam topics
- Live instructor office hours—ask questions about the homework, and follow along as your instructor works through exam-like practice problems
- PPI's industry-leading books and study tools
- Realistic, exam-like practice problems
- Homework assignments that help assess your strengths and weaknesses
- Detailed course handouts to download and print
- Practical exam tips
- A discussion forum to interact with your instructor and peers outside of class
- A guarantee you will pass your exam (or you can repeat the course for free)
Live Online Course Benefits
- Each class is completely interactive—you can ask questions at any time during the online session.
- You can conveniently attend classes from home, or while on the road.
- Class sessions are recorded and archived, for flexible viewing any time until the exam date.
This live online course is offered on Wednesdays and Sundays. You have the flexibility to attend the live online classes, or watch the recorded sessions OnDemand at a later time. Please click the link below to view the schedule and list of topics for this course.
This review course package includes the required texts—by purchasing together, you save 15%.
This online course is hosted on Adobe Connect. To view system requirements, click here.
To purchase the review course without the required texts, click here. Please note that the 15% package savings is only valid if you purchase the review course with the required materials in one initial transaction. Savings cannot be applied retroactively after purchase.
We surveyed our Environmental PE live online review course students right after they took the April 2014 exam. Here's what they had to say about this course:
- "Dr. Kumar did an exceptional job, both during the online portion and in providing help via the forum."
- "I liked the live lectures because you could ask questions during the lecture. I also liked the recorded lectures because I could go back and listen to a portion again if it didn't make sense the first time."
- "Information provided in the forum was useful and beneficial to helping me organize my notes and read what issues other students were having."
- "What I liked most about the Office Hour sessions was the ability to follow up on weak areas. Also, Dr. Kumar introduced additional problems and info for the test."
- "There were only a couple of questions on the exam that I had no idea on. The others I had at least been introduced to during the course."
- "During the exam, there were no surprises on material content and I felt like I had seen all material covered on the exam during the review course."
- "I don't think I would have been near as prepared without the course. It's really what kept me on track."
- "During my review of the course materials while studying for the exam (after the class was over), I realized there was a lot of redundancy built into the lectures and exam topics. This was great because I felt like I really learned the topics."
- "The course was definitely worthwhile. It may even rank ’10.’ I will let you know in 6-8 weeks."
- "Dr. Kumar is a great professor. You could tell he genuinely wanted everyone to be successful."
If you took the April 2014 Environmental PE exam and are waiting for results, you can still enroll in this review course. If you find out that you've passed your exam, PPI will happily refund 100% of the cost of enrollment.
PPI is confident that you will pass your exam after completing this Review Course. If you do not pass the exam (and you have met the course completion requirements), you may repeat the course for free. For complete terms and conditions, view PPI’s Enrollment Agreement.