The Electrical and Electronics Reference Manual for the Electrical and Computer PE Exam is a valuable resource when preparing for the exam, but it can be cumbersome when you’re on the go. With the E-Book version, you can study on public transit, at the coffee shop, or anyplace you can bring a mobile device.
- No shipping charges
- No waiting--receive the book instantly via download
- A full 3 years of access privilege
- Print out up to 10% of the pages--purchase the physical book if you need more printed pages
- Returnable within two days of transaction
- Single-user license—not for multiple users or commercial use
Important: An Adobe ID is required to access and download E-Books. If you don't currently have an Adobe ID, please create one for free on the Adobe website. You will also need e-reader software installed on your device so that you can open the E-Book. Please visit our E-Books FAQs page to locate and download the appropriate e-reader for your device. If you have a Kindle Fire, please click here for special instructions on how to download and view your E-Book.
We suggest that you complete these steps before purchasing this E-Book to ensure your satisfaction. Please feel free to review our E-Book FAQs for more information.
The Electrical and Electronics Reference Manual for the Electrical and Computer PE Exam is the best source for the information you need to pass the Electrical and Electronics exam. Developed for candidates seeking focused Electrical and Electronics exam coverage, this comprehensive text aligns with and covers all the topics on the NCEES Electrical and Electronics exam specifications.
Best-selling author, John A. Camara, PE, draws upon his professional experience and his years as an instructor to provide clear and focused explanations of the exam topics using step-by-step example problems. He also provides suggested references, time management techniques, and exam tips—all the tools you need to pass your exam.
Once you pass your exam, the Electrical and Electronics Reference Manual will serve as an invaluable reference for your daily electrical and electronics engineering needs.
The Electrical and Electronics Reference Manual prepares you to pass by
- presenting 334 solved example problems that illustrate key concepts
- featuring 446 figures, 196 tables, 39 appendices, and 1,799 equations, making it possible to work exam problems using the reference manual alone
- including an easy-to-use index and a full glossary for quick reference
- recommending a study schedule, plus providing tips for successful exam preparation
What’s Changed from the Electrical Engineering Reference Manual, 8th Edition?
- New chapters on protection and safety and power system management
- Five updated chapters—including new information on phasor notation, cosine functions, power supplies, electronic instrumentation and insulation, ground testing, and digital modulation
- Content that exclusively covers the NCEES Electrical and Electronics exam specifications
Electrical and Electronics Exam Topics Covered
- General Electrical Engineering
- Digital Systems
- Electric and Magnetic Field Theory and Applications
- Control System Fundamentals
For copyright protection purposes, you can only physically print out up to 10% of the book's pages. If you will require more printed pages than this amount, we recommend purchasing the physical version of the book.
- A PDF E-Book is not viewable with standard PDF reader software (i.e. Adobe Acrobat Reader).
- The PDF file is accessed via a ".acsm" file, which is only viewable with e-reader software, such as Adobe Digital Editions.
- The PDF E-Book file format will work on PC and Mac computers, but may not work on smart phones or tablets (depending on the format compatibility of the e-reader software installed on those devices).
- Installing the Android version of Bluefire e-reader software will enable a PDF E-Book to be read on an Android device.
- An ePub E-Book is viewable on Apple iPhones and iPads, with appropriate e-reader software.
- The Apple iOS version of Bluefire e-reader software will enable an ePub E-Book to be read on an iPhone or iPad.
- Standard Kindle readers, with the exception of Kindle Fire, do not support either the PDF E-Book or ePub E-Book file formats.
- Please do not purchase an E-Book on our website if you plan on using a Kindle as your reader. Kindle is proprietary technology owned by Amazon, and only E-Books purchased on the Amazon website are Kindle-compatible.
- If you own a Kindle Fire, please click here for special instructions on how to download and view your E-Book.
978-1-59126-166-7 9781591261667 978-1-59126-166-7 9781591261667 978-1-59126-318-0 9781591263180