This reference manual replaces the Electrical Engineering Reference Manual, 8th Edition.
The Electrical and Electronics Reference Manual for the Electrical and Computer PE Exam is the best source for the information you need to pass the Electrical and Electronics exam. Developed for candidates seeking focused Electrical and Electronics exam coverage, this comprehensive text aligns with and covers all the topics on the NCEES Electrical and Electronics exam specifications.
Best-selling author, John A. Camara, PE, draws upon his professional experience and his years as an instructor to provide clear and focused explanations of the exam topics using step-by-step example problems. He also provides suggested references, time management techniques, and exam tips—all the tools you need to pass your exam.
Once you pass your exam, the Electrical and Electronics Reference Manual will serve as an invaluable reference for your daily electrical and electronics engineering needs.
The Electrical and Electronics Reference Manual prepares you to pass by
- presenting 334 solved example problems that illustrate key concepts
- featuring 446 figures, 196 tables, 39 appendices, and 1,799 equations, making it possible to work exam problems using the reference manual alone
- including an easy-to-use index and a full glossary for quick reference
- recommending a study schedule, plus providing tips for successful exam preparation
What’s Changed from the Electrical Engineering Reference Manual, 8th Edition?
- New chapters on protection and safety and power system management
- Five updated chapters—including new information on phasor notation, cosine functions, power supplies, electronic instrumentation and insulation, ground testing, and digital modulation
- Content that exclusively covers the NCEES Electrical and Electronics exam specifications
Electrical and Electronics Exam Topics Covered
- General Electrical Engineering
- Digital Systems
- Electric and Magnetic Field Theory and Applications
- Control System Fundamentals