Early Bird Enrollment: November 1st to December 8th
Save $600 through December 8th! This bundle includes your course, required materials, and additional study tools. A $2,795 value for $2,195 when you purchase by December 8th.
Course Schedules and Instructor Bios:
Click the menu options below to learn more:
PPI’s Civil PE In-Person Review Course provides the tools you need to effectively prepare for and pass the NCEES Civil PE exam. Since 1975, our time-tested curriculum, expert instructors, and comprehensive materials have successfully prepared more than 3 million examinees.
In addition to 70 hours of expert instruction, you’ll complete homework from the 15th editions of the Civil Engineering Reference Manual, Civil Engineering Practice Problems, and other best-selling materials by PPI Founder Michael R. Lindeburg, PE. Please read below for a complete list of course features.
Your Review Course bundle Includes:
- 70 hours of instruction from an industry expert, with a thorough concentration on exam topics. The 70 hours is broken down as follows:
- 42 hours of in-person lectures in a classroom setting. Follow along and interact with the class as your instructor reviews key engineering concepts.
- 28 hours of OnDemand video lessons. The Ace the PE: Civil Videos series includes more than 30 video lessons by Andy Richardson, PE. Each lesson covers one topic from either the breadth or depth section of the Civil PE exam, and can be watched in any order so you can focus your attention on the engineering concepts most important to you. Each video lesson demonstrates how key engineering concepts are applied on the Civil PE exam by walking you through a step-by-step solution for each practice problem.
- A full suite of references and study tools by PPI Founder Michael R. Lindeburg, PE, including the Civil Engineering Reference Manual. This course includes PPI’s Civil PE books, which are updated to current NCEES exam specifications and codes.
- Detailed handouts of the presentation slides to download and print for convenient note-taking
- Instructor-graded homework assignments from a structured syllabus
- An online discussion forum for interaction with the instructor and peers throughout the course
- Online quizzes to help assess your progress
- A guarantee you will pass the exam, or you can repeat the course for free
PPI offers in-person Civil PE review courses in Oakland and Irvine, California. Please click the links below to view the course schedules and list of topics.
To attend a course from anywhere, enroll in our Live Online Review Course.
- Project Planning (AM)
- Means and Methods (AM)
- Materials (AM)
- Soil Mechanics (AM)
- Structural Mechanics (AM)
- Hydraulics & Hydrology (AM)
- Geometrics (AM)
- Site Development (AM)
- Construction (AM Plus*)
- Geotechnical (AM Plus*)
- Structural (AM Plus*)
- Transportation (AM Plus*)
- Water Resources & Environmental (AM Plus*)
*AM Plus indicates that this lecture will cover topics relevant to both the breadth and depth exams.
OnDemand Video Lessons (Ace the PE: Civil Videos)
- Earthwork (AM)
- Estimating (AM)
- Scheduling (AM)
- QA/QC (PM)
- Temporary Structures (PM)
- Soil Classification (AM)
- Soil Properties (AM)
- Soil Mechanics (AM)
- Walls (AM)
- Rigid Wall (PM)
- Flexible & MSE Walls (PM)
- Statics (AM)
- Shear & Moment (AM)
- Mechanics (AM)
- Wood Design (PM)
- Lateral Design (PM)
- Measurement (AM)
- Horizontal Curves (AM)
- Vertical Curves (AM)
- Superelevation (AM)
- Clearance (AM)
- Culvert Design (PM)
- Pavement Design (PM)
- Water Resources & Environmental
- Closed Conduit (AM)
- Friction & Pumps (AM)
- Open Channel (AM)
- Stormwater (AM)
- Hydrology (AM)
- NRCS (AM)
- NRCS (PM)
- Drinking Water (PM)
This review course bundle includes all the required materials and study tools you'll need to successfully complete the course—by purchasing together, you save 15%, plus additional Early Bird savings of $150.
The NCEES recently adopted the 2014 edition of the ACI 318 code for the 2016 exams. For your reference and convenience, we have included a PDF that cross references the 2011 ACI 318 and the 2014 ACI 2014. You may access the PDF by clicking here. PPI is committed to supporting you in your efforts towards licensure, and providing the highest-quality content for your preparation.
To purchase the review course without the required materials, click here. Please note that the 15% bundle savings, plus additional Early Bird savings of $150, is only valid if you purchase the review course with the required materials in one initial transaction. Savings cannot be applied retroactively after purchase. Proof of purchase or ownership of all materials is also required to qualify for PPI's Passing Guarantee.
We surveyed our Oakland and Irvine Civil PE review course students right after they took their exams. Here's what they had to say about our courses:
- "The instructor was amazing and was able to answer every question I had. And not only did he answer it, he explained it in a way that made more sense than when I learned it in school. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM!"
- "The homework covered the subjects that were on the test. It allowed you to get a good idea of the topics by doing the practice problems."
- "The instructor was able to present the material in an energetic tone and was easy to understand throughout the entire day."
- "As a first time test taker, I initially tried to read everything in the book. That didn't work out so well as I became overwhelmed and started ignoring the book. After I took the class, I understood what I REALLY needed to know for the test, which tables and figures to look at, and where the unit conversions were."
- "The instructor was an excellent teacher and he made the topics very understandable. He was very good at steering us towards the topics that we needed to learn and what we could avoid. I like the way he broke up the various topics into whether you need to pay attention or not. For example, he would tell us this is for the water afternoon and you probably won’t see this in the morning so you don't have to pay attention. I think having this kind of break down helps the students only study the topics that will most likely be covered, and not waste time studying things that won't help you."
- "I would definitely recommend this course to someone who may need extra encouragement to stay on track with studying."
CA Civil Seismic & CA Civil Surveying Courses
Civil PE Water Resources & Environmental Depth Course
Afternoon Depth Book bundles
PPI is confident that you will pass your exam after completing this course. If you do not pass the exam (and you have met the course completion requirements), you may repeat the course for free. For complete guarantee requirements, view PPI’s Guarantees Page.
If you are waiting for exam results, you can still enroll in this review course. If you find out that you've passed your exam, PPI will happily refund 100% of the cost of enrollment.
Click here for complete enrollment change and cancellation details.
If you already own some of the required materials, you can click here to build your review course bundle.