Early Bird Enrollment: November 1st to December 8th
Save $532 through December 8th! This bundle includes your course, required materials, and additional study tools. A $2,679 value for $2,147 when you purchase by December 8th.
Live Online Course Schedule and instructor bio:
Click the menu options below to learn more:
PPI’s Chemical PE Live Online Review Course provides the tools you need to effectively prepare for and pass the NCEES Chemical PE exam. Since 1975, our time-tested curriculum, expert instructors, and comprehensive materials have successfully prepared more than 3 million examinees.
In addition to 50 hours of live online and OnDemand expert instruction, you’ll complete homework from the Chemical Engineering Reference Manual, Chemical Engineering Practice Problems, and other best-selling materials by PPI Founder Michael R. Lindeburg, PE. Please read below for a complete list of course features.
Your Review Course bundle Includes:
- 50 hours of online instruction from an industry expert, with a thorough concentration on exam topics. The 50 hours is broken down as follows:
- 40 hours of live online lectures. Follow along and interact with the class as your instructor reviews key engineering concepts. All live lectures are also recorded and posted to your course page for OnDemand viewing at any time throughout the course.
- 10 hours of live online office hours. Ask questions about the homework, review additional practice problems, and interact with the instructor and other students. All office hours are also recorded and posted to your course page for OnDemand viewing at any time throughout the course.
- A full suite of references and study tools by PPI Founder Michael R. Lindeburg, PE, including the Chemical Engineering Reference Manual
- Detailed handouts of the presentation slides to download and print for convenient note-taking
- Instructor-graded homework assignments from a structured syllabus
- An online discussion forum for interaction with the instructor and peers throughout the course
- Online quizzes to help assess your progress
- A guarantee you will pass the exam, or you can repeat the course for free
Click the video below to learn more about PPI’s review courses.
This 50-hour live online course is offered on Tuesdays & Thursdays. You have the flexibility to attend the live online classes, or watch the recordings of the live classes at a your convenience. Please click the link below to view the class meeting times for this course.
The final day to access recordings, handouts, the course forum, and submit homework is Friday, April 21, 2017.
This review course bundle includes all the required materials and study tools you'll need to successfully complete the course—by purchasing together, you save 15%, plus additional Early Bird savings of $150.
This online course is hosted on Adobe Connect. To view system requirements, click here.
To purchase the review course without the required materials, click here. Please note that the 15% bundle savings, plus additional Early Bird savings of $150, is only valid if you purchase the review course with the required materials in one initial transaction. Savings cannot be applied retroactively after purchase. Proof of purchase or ownership of all materials is also required to qualify for PPI's Passing Guarantee.
We surveyed our Chemical PE live online review course students right after they took their exams. Here's what they had to say about this course:
- "I think the amount of homework was more than adequate. I used this course to prepare for the PE exam in April and found it (the course) to be extremely valuable to aid my goal."
- "Interaction with the Instructor is paramount and it WAS VERY USEFUL."
- "Live Q/A was the biggest reason I liked the live lectures. If I had a question on the material, or a problem he reviewed, I could get immediate feedback from the instructor or fellow attendees. I also took advantage of the recorded lecture when I couldn't attend live."
- "I liked the recorded lectures because I can watch them whenever I have time. I can pause them if I need more time to understand something or work a problem. I can fast forward if I solved the practice problem quicker than the rest of the class."
- "I think the Instructor was great!"
- "The opportunity to ask questions about the homework in real time was helpful."
- "Books and presentation material were great; I was very satisfied."
PPI is confident that you will pass your exam after completing this course. If you do not pass the exam (and you have met the course completion requirements), you may repeat the course for free. For complete guarantee requirements, view PPI’s Guarantees Page.
If you are waiting for exam results, you can still enroll in this review course. If you find out that you've passed your exam, PPI will happily refund 100% of the cost of enrollment.
Click here for complete enrollment change and cancellation details.
If you already own some of the required materials, you can click here to build your review course bundle.