Customer Reviews (View All - 6)
- excellent Review by David
- Tabs are tabs Review by Lillian
- Not quite there yet !!! Review by Eric
From all of them, YES the PPI tabs are the stiffer and the more resistant to tearing.
Two things that I find disappointing though:
- 1st: The price versus the quantity....... way much more than any other brands, even Post-it.
- 2nd: The costomizable "thing"........ I tried all the pens, pencils and permanent markers that I own.... and NONE can either write on the tabs or stay marked on the tabs when we touch it...... even days after.
I'm still trying new pens and markers, but so far I'm pretty disappointed of my $22.50 purchase ($8.50 + shipping) and rely on the Post-it tabs at $3.50 for 36 on which marking stays even after touching them often! (Posted on 4/1/12)