Get the power to pass the the 16-hour Structural Engineering (SE) exam with PPI’s Structural Engineering Review Package. This comprehensive collection of resources provides thorough coverage of structural engineering principles and codes, as well as numerous practice problems to challenge your knowledge of those concepts.
Note: The Structural Engineering (SE) exam standards have changed for the April 2014 exam; click here for more information.
This Package Includes:
- Structural Engineering Reference Manual (STRM6), 6th Edition
- Structural Engineering Solved Problems (SEPPM5), 5th Edition
- Six-Minute Solutions for Structural Engineering (SE) Exam Morning Breadth Problems (SXST3), 3rd Edition
- 16-Hour Structural Engineering (SE) Practice Exam for Buildings (STBDPX)
- NCEES Structural Sample Questions & Solutions (NCPSE5)
- CodeMaster Seismic Design 2009 IBC/ASCE 7-05 (SDIA2)
- CodeMaster Seismic Design 2009 IBC/ASCE 7-05/2003 NEHRP (SDINA2)
- Customizable Book Tabs (TABPPI)