CodeMaster Seismic Design 2009 IBC/ASCE 7-05/2003 NEHRP provides an easy-to-follow 11-step procedure for seismic design in accordance with the 2009 IBC, ASCE 7-05, and 2003 NEHRP Provisions (FEMA 450), with emphasis on the seismic design of a typical one-to-three story building.
A Quick and Easy Reference for Solving Seismic Design Problems
- An 11-step procedure for completing seismic design as it relates to the seismic design demands
- Figures that illustrate important problem-solving concepts
- Tips on applying the 2009 IBC, ASCE 7-05, and the 2003 NEHRP codes
- Laminated, 3-hole punched pages
- Consideration of Exceptions to the Seismic Code Requirements
- Determination of Seismic Design Categories
- Consideration of Plan and Vertical Structural Irregularities
- Determination of Seismic Base Shear, Redundancy Coefficient, and Seismic Load Effects
- Compliance with Drift Control Requirements
This product is non-returnable.