Realistic Practice for the LEED Green Associate Exam
LEED GA Practice Exams: Green Associate will help prepare you for the Green Building Certification Institute's LEED Green Associate (GA) Exam. It contains practice exams that are similar to LEED GA exam format and level of difficulty.
Assess your knowledge of basic principles and concepts of green building that support green design, construction, and operations. Use 200 multiple-choice questions with fully explained solutions to increase your confidence and improve your chances of passing the LEED GA exam.
This Book Includes:
- Two practice exams to mentally prepare you for the pressure of working under timed conditions.
- 200 questions that prepare you for subject areas covered on the LEED GA exam.
- Complete solutions that allow you to check your answers.
Exam Topics Covered
- Synergistic Opportunities and LEED Application Process
- Project Site Factors
- Water Management
- Project Systems and Energy Impacts
- Acquisition, Installation, and Management of Project Materials
- Stakeholder Involvement in Innovation
- Project Surroundings and Public Outreach
Please note the USGBC updated its exam format in 2014, and this book has not been revised to reflect those changes. For an updated list of exam topics, please visit USGBC.