To pass both parts of the LEED AP Operations & Maintenance (O&M) exam, you must successfully demonstrate your general knowledge of green building practices and your ability to implement the LEED O&M rating system. LEED Prep O&M gives you the power to pass the LEED AP O&M exam with a complete, concise review.
Rapid Preparation for the LEED Operations & Maintenance (O&M) Exam
- Complete coverage of all 8 exam areas
- Diagnostic fill-in-the-blank worksheets with answer keys for all 59 LEED O&M credits and prerequisites
- 100 open-ended and short-answer review questions
- More than 400 glossary terms, 80 referenced standards, and 2,000 index entries
Exam Areas Covered
- Synergistic Opportunities and the LEED Application Process
- Project Site Factors
- Water Management
- Project Systems and Energy Impacts
- Acquisition, Installation, and Management of Project Materials
- Improvements to the Indoor Environment
- Stakeholder Involvement in Innovation
- Project Surroundings and Public Outreach
This product is non-returnable.