The Surveyor Reference Manual is a valuable resource when preparing for the exam, but it can be cumbersome when you’re on the go. With the E-Book version, you can study on public transit, at the coffee shop, or anyplace you can bring a mobile device.
- No shipping charges
- No waiting--receive the book instantly via download
- A lower price than the printed version
- A full 3 years of access privilege
- Print out up to 10% of the pages--purchase the physical book if you need more printed pages
- Returnable within 7 days of transaction
- Single-user license—not for multiple users or commercial use
Important: An Adobe ID is required to access and download E-Books. If you don't currently have an Adobe ID, please create one for free on the Adobe website. You will also need e-reader software installed on your device so that you can open the E-Book. Please visit our E-Books FAQs page to locate and download the appropriate e-reader for your device. If you have a Kindle Fire, please click here for special instructions on how to download and view your E-Book.
We suggest that you complete these steps before purchasing this E-Book to ensure your satisfaction. Please feel free to review our E-Book FAQs for more information.
The Surveyor Reference Manual is the most comprehensive reference available for surveyors preparing for the Fundamentals of Surveying (FS) exam. It can also be used as an additional study aid for the Principles and Practices of Surveying (PS) exam, and can even help in preparing for the Certified Survey Technician (CST) exam. New chapters on aerial mapping and hydrographic surveying have been added to this edition, and chapters on map projections and state plane coordinate systems, water boundaries, and riparian and littoral rights have been significantly revised.
Everything a good FS exam preparation book should contain
- A complete introduction to the exam, including the format and content
- More than 190 solved example problems and 365 additional practice problems
- Complete step-by-step solutions for every practice problem
- A full glossary of terms
"The Surveyor Reference Manual successfully prepared me for the exam and is now the backbone of my reference collection."
-J. Forest McKenzie II, E.I.T., L.S.I.T. Civil Designer ADC Engineering, Inc.
For copyright protection purposes, you can only physically print out up to 10% of the book's pages. If you require more printed pages than this amount, we recommend purchasing the physical version of the book.
- A PDF E-Book is not viewable with standard PDF reader software (i.e. Adobe Acrobat Reader).
- The PDF file is accessed via a ".acsm" file, which is only viewable with e-reader software, such as Adobe Digital Editions.
- The PDF E-Book file format will work on PC and Mac computers, but may not work on smart phones or tablets (depending on the format compatibility of the e-reader software installed on those devices).
- Installing the Android version of Bluefire e-reader software will enable a PDF E-Book to be read on an Android device.
- An ePub E-Book is viewable on Apple iPhones and iPads, with appropriate e-reader software.
- The Apple iOS version of Bluefire e-reader software will enable an ePub E-Book to be read on an iPhone or iPad.
- Standard Kindle readers, with the exception of Kindle Fire, do not support either the PDF E-Book or ePub E-Book file formats.
- Please do not purchase an E-Book on our website if you plan on using a Kindle as your reader. Kindle is proprietary technology owned by Amazon, and only E-Books purchased on the Amazon website are Kindle-compatible.
- If you own a Kindle Fire, please click here for special instructions on how to download and view your E-Book.
978-1-59126-174-2 9781591261742 978-1-59126-272-5 9781591262725