Early Bird Enrollment: November 1st to December 8th
Save $401 through December 8th! This bundle includes your course, required materials, and additional study tools. A $1,996 value for $1,595 when you purchase by December 8th.
Live Online Course Schedule and Instructor Bio:
Click the menu options below to learn more:
PPI's FE Mechanical Live Online Review Course provides the tools you need to effectively prepare for and pass the NCEES FE Mechanical exam. Since 1975, our time-tested curriculum, expert instructors, and comprehensive materials have successfully prepared more than 3 million engineers.
In addition to 68 hours of live online and OnDemand instruction, you’ll complete homework from the FE Mechanical Review Manual and FE Mechanical Practice Problems by PPI Founder Michael R. Lindeburg, PE. You will also receive access to online quizzes, flashcards, an assessment, and a practice exam that simulates the computer-based NCEES FE exam. Please read below for a complete list of course features.
Your Review Course bundle Includes:
- 71 hours of online instruction from an expert, with a thorough concentration on exam topics. The 71 hours is broken down as follows:
- 45 hours of live online lectures. Follow along and interact with the class as your instructor reviews key engineering concepts. All lectures are also recorded and posted to your course page for OnDemand viewing at any time throughout the program.
- 16 hours of OnDemand Problem Solving Workshops. Watch videos of an expert instructor working through exam-like practice problems in your FE discipline.
- 10 hours of live online office hours. Ask questions about the homework, review additional practice problems, and interact with the instructor and other students. All office hours are also recorded and posted to your course page for OnDemand viewing at any time throughout the program.
- Industry-leading books and study tools by PPI Founder Michael R. Lindeburg, PE
- Detailed course handouts to download and print for convenient note-taking
- Instructor-graded homework assignments from a structured syllabus
- An online discussion forum for interaction with the instructor throughout the course
- Access to an online test environment that simulates the NCEES FE exam
- Additional online quizzes to help assess your progress
- A guarantee you will pass the exam (or you can repeat the course for free)
Click the video below to learn more about PPI’s review courses.
This course covers all Knowledge Areas of the NCEES FE Mechanical exam:
- Computational Tools
- Dynamics, Kinematics, and Vibrations
- Electricity and Magnetism
- Engineering Economics
- Ethics and Professional Practice
- Fluid Mechanics
- Heat Transfer
- Material Properties and Processing
- Measurements, Instrumentation, and Controls
- Mechanical Design and Analysis
- Mechanics of Materials
- Probability and Statistics
The January-March course is offered on Wednesdays & Saturdays and prepares you for an April-June exam date. You have the flexibility to attend the live online classes, or watch the recordings of the live classes at a later time. Please click the link below to view the schedule of live class dates for this course.
The final day to access recordings, handouts, the course forum, and submit homework is Monday, April 3, 2017.
Taking your exam in January-March? View our October-December course here.
This review course bundle includes all the required materials and study tools you'll need to successfully complete the course—by purchasing together, you save 15%, plus additional Early Bird savings of $100.
This online course is hosted on Adobe Connect. To view system requirements, click here.
Online study tools included in your bundle are delivered through PPI's FE exam preparation website, feprep.com.
- FE Mechanical Practice Exam. Gain hands-on experience and test your knowledge in a simulated FE exam environment.
- 90-day access to the FE Mechanical Quiz Bank. Select from thousands of quantitative and non-quantitative practice problems to create custom online quizzes.
- 90-day access to the FE Mechanical Flashcards. Study at a moment's notice with online flashcards that cover all knowledge areas.
- 60-question FE Mechanical Assessment. Diagnose your strengths and weaknesses with an online assessment.
To purchase the review course without the required materials, click here. Please note that the 15% bundle savings, plus additional Early Bird savings of $100, is only valid if you purchase the review course with the required materials in one initial transaction. Savings cannot be applied retroactively after purchase. Proof of purchase or ownership of all materials is also required to qualify for PPI's Passing Guarantee.
If you took the FE exam and are waiting for results, you can still enroll in this review course. If you find out that you've passed your exam, PPI will happily refund 100% of the cost of enrollment.
Click here for complete enrollment change and cancellation details.
PPI is confident that you will pass your exam after completing this course. If you do not pass the exam (and you have met the course completion requirements), you may repeat the course for free. For complete guarantee requirements, view PPI’s Guarantees Page.
If you already own some of the required materials, you can click here to build your review course bundle.