FE Civil Book Package
This package includes two new FE Civil books by Michael R. Lindeburg, PE—the FE Civil Review Manual and FE Civil Practice Problems. It also includes the Civil Engineering FE Exam Preparation Workbook, as well as customizable book tabs and an FE Kit.
Features and Benefits of the FE Civil Review Manual
The FE Civil Review Manual offers complete coverage of FE Civil exam knowledge areas and the relevant elements—equations, figures, and tables—from the NCEES FE Reference Handbook. With 16 mini-exams to assess your grasp of the exam’s knowledge areas, and concise explanations of thousands of equations and hundreds of figures and tables, the Review Manual contains everything you need to succeed on the FE Civil exam.
Features and Benefits of FE Civil Practice Problems
Comprehensive practice for the computer-based FE Civil Exam. FE Civil Practice Problems contains 466 problems designed to reinforce your knowledge of important civil engineering topics. Short, three-minute, multiple-choice problems illustrate the type and length of problem you’ll encounter on the FE Civil exam.
About this Package
- FE Civil Review Manual: Comprehensive FE Civil Review (FECERM)
- FE Civil Practice Problems: Companion practice problems book to the FE Civil Review Manual (FECEPP)
- Civil Engineering FE Exam Preparation Workbook: 600 exam-like solved problems, with references, equations, and notations from the NCEES Handbook (FECEWB)
- Book Tabs: Customizable books tabs to help organize your study (TABPPI)
- FE Kit: Durable and easy-to-use scratch paper with an erasable pen (FEKIT)