The FE Review Manual is a valuable resource when preparing for the exam, but it can be cumbersome when you’re on the go. With the E-Book version, you can study on public transit, at the coffee shop, or anyplace you can bring a mobile device.
- No shipping charges
- No waiting--receive the book instantly via download
- A lower price than the printed version
- A full 3 years of access privilege
- Print out up to 10% of the pages--purchase the physical book if you need more printed pages
- Returnable within 7 days of transaction
- Single-user license—not for multiple users or commercial use
Important: An Adobe ID is required to access and download E-Books. If you don't currently have an Adobe ID, please create one for free on the Adobe website. You will also need e-reader software installed on your device so that you can open the E-Book. Please visit our E-Books FAQs page to locate and download the appropriate e-reader for your device. If you have a Kindle Fire, please click here for special instructions on how to download and view your E-Book.
We suggest that you complete these steps before purchasing this E-Book to ensure your satisfaction. Please feel free to review our E-Book FAQs for more information.
Now with Integrated Equations, Figures, and Tables from the NCEES Fundamentals of Engineering Supplied-Reference Handbook
The FE Review Manual is the most trusted FE exam preparation book. It offers comprehensive coverage of FE exam topics while providing what exam candidates value most—integration of equations and variables from the NCEES Fundamentals of Engineering Supplied-Reference Handbook.
Gain a better understanding of key concepts and save prep time by reviewing FE exam topics and NCEES Handbook equations in a single location. These equations, along with NCEES Handbook figures and tables are distinguished in green text for easy cross-referencing. Use the 13 diagnostic exams to identify where you need the most review, and improve your problem-solving skills with over 1,200 practice problems. You can evaluate your progress by taking the included realistic 4-hour sample exam—it simulates the actual FE exam’s morning session.
Entrust your FE exam preparation to the FE Review Manual and get the power to pass the first time—guaranteed—or we’ll refund your purchase price.
Everything You Need to Succeed on the FE Exam
- Complete FE exam coverage in 54 easy-to-read chapters
- 13 topic-specific diagnostic exams
- Over 1,200 practice problems with step-by-step solutions
- SI units throughout
- A 4-hour morning session sample exam
- A sample study schedule
- A comprehensive, easy-to-use index
- Exam tips and advice
What’s New for the 3rd Edition
- Green text to identify equations, figures, and tables found in the NCEES Handbook
- Expanded solutions that include equation references for clarification
- Added content and reorganization of topics for increased coverage and easier navigation
- Computers, Measurement, and Controls
- Conversion Factors
- Electric Circuits
- Engineering Economics
- Fluid Mechanics
- Materials Science/Structure of Matter
- Mechanics of Materials
- Thermodynamics and Heat Transfer
- Transport Phenomena
- Units and Fundamental Constants
For copyright protection purposes, you can only physically print out up to 10% of the book's pages. If you require more printed pages than this amount, we recommend purchasing the physical version of the book.