Early Bird Enrollment: November 1st to December 8th
Save $752 through December 8th with Early Bird pricing! This bundle includes your course, required materials, and additional study tools. Normally $2,076 for all items, you’ll receive the price of $1,574 when you purchase by December 8th.
Click the video below to learn more about PPI’s review courses.
Click the menu options below to learn more:
PPI’s SE Live Online Course: Vertical Forces effectively prepares you for the 8-Hour NCEES Structural Engineering (SE) Vertical Forces exam, and is ideal for examinees taking only the Vertical Forces exams. Since 1975, our time-tested curriculum, expert instructors, and comprehensive materials have successfully prepared more than 3 million examinees.
Need to take both the Vertical and Lateral Forces exams? Click here to enroll in the 69-hour Vertical + Lateral Forces course.
In addition to 41 hours of live online and OnDemand expert instruction, you’ll complete homework from PPI’s best-selling materials. Please read below for a complete list of course features.
Your Review Course Bundle Includes:
- 41 hours of online instruction from an industry expert, with a thorough concentration on exam topics. The 41 hours is broken down as follows:
- 35 hours of live online lectures. Follow along and interact with the class as your instructor reviews key engineering concepts. All live lectures are also recorded and posted to your course page for OnDemand viewing at any time throughout the course.
- 6 hours of live online office hours. Ask questions about the homework, review additional practice problems, and interact with the instructor and other students. All office hours are also recorded and posted to your course page for OnDemand viewing at any time throughout the course.
- A full suite of PPI references and study tools, including the Structural Engineering Reference Manual
- Detailed handouts of the presentation slides to download and print for convenient note-taking
- Instructor-graded homework assignments from a structured syllabus
- An online discussion forum for interaction with the instructor and peers throughout the course
- A guarantee you will pass the exam, or you can repeat the course for free
You have the flexibility to attend the live online classes, or watch the recordings of the live classes at a later time. Please click the link below to view the schedule of live class dates for this course.
The final day to access recordings, handouts, the course forum, and submit homework is Friday, April 21, 2017.
This review course bundle includes all the required materials and study tools you'll need to successfully complete the course—by purchasing together, you save 15%, plus additional Early Bird savings of $150.
This online course is hosted on Adobe Connect. To view system requirements, click here.
To purchase the review course without the required materials, click here. Please note that the 15% bundle savings, plus additional Early Bird savings of $150, is only valid if you purchase the review course with the required materials in one initial transaction. Savings cannot be applied retroactively after purchase. Proof of purchase or ownership of all materials is also required to qualify for PPI's Passing Guarantee.
If you took the October 2016 Structural Engineering (SE) exam and are waiting for results, you can still enroll in this review course. If you find out that you've passed your exam, PPI will happily refund 100% of the cost of enrollment.
In addition, you can enroll in this review course if you are waiting for your exam application results. If, for any reason, you cannot sit for the April 2017 exam, you can defer your enrollment to the next course.
Click here for complete Risk-Free Enrollment details.
PPI is confident that you will pass your Vertical Forces exam after completing this course. If you do not pass the exam (and you have met the course completion requirements), you may repeat the course for free. This 45-hour course comes with a guarantee that you will pass the 8-hour Vertical Forces exam (Lateral Forces is not guaranteed). For complete guarantee requirements, view PPI’s Guarantees Page.