Did you already enroll in the SE Live Online Course: Vertical Forces? If so, click here to log in and access your course.
This review course package includes a special 10% discount on the course, in addition to discounted package pricing on required materials and study tools. Your discount is automatically included in the package price shown (no promo code required).
PPI’s SE Live Online Course: Vertical Forces effectively prepares you for the 8-Hour NCEES Structural Engineering (SE) Vertical Forces exam, and is ideal for examinees taking only the Vertical Forces exams. Since 1975, our time-tested curriculum, expert instructors, and comprehensive materials have successfully prepared more than 3 million examinees.
Need to take both the Vertical and Lateral Forces exams? Click here to enroll in the 69-hour Vertical + Lateral Forces course.
In addition to 41 hours of live online and OnDemand expert instruction, you’ll complete homework from PPI’s best-selling materials. Please read below for a complete list of course features.
Your Review Course Package Includes:
- 41 hours of online instruction from an industry expert, with a thorough concentration on exam topics. The 41 hours is broken down as follows:
- 35 hours of live online lectures. Follow along and interact with the class as your instructor reviews key engineering concepts. All live lectures are also recorded and posted to your course page for OnDemand viewing at any time throughout the course.
- 6 hours of live online office hours. Ask questions about the homework, review additional practice problems, and interact with the instructor and other students. All office hours are also recorded and posted to your course page for OnDemand viewing at any time throughout the course.
- A full suite of PPI references and study tools, including the Structural Engineering Reference Manual
- Detailed handouts of the presentation slides to download and print for convenient note-taking
- Instructor-graded homework assignments from a structured syllabus
- An online discussion forum for interaction with the instructor and peers throughout the course
- A guarantee you will pass the exam, or you can repeat the course for free
PPI offers two SE Live Online Course: Vertical Forces schedules to choose from. You have the flexibility to attend the live online classes, or watch the recordings of the live classes at a later time. Please click the link below to view the schedule of live class dates for this course.
The final day to access recordings, handouts, the course forum, and submit homework is Friday, October 28, 2016.
This review course package includes all the required materials and study tools you'll need to successfully complete the course.
This online course is hosted on Adobe Connect. To view system requirements, click here.
If you took the April 2016 Structural Engineering (SE) exam and are waiting for results, you can still enroll in this review course. If you find out that you've passed your exam, PPI will happily refund 100% of the cost of enrollment.
In addition, you can enroll in this review course if you are waiting for your exam application results. If, for any reason, you cannot sit for the October 2016 exam, you can defer your enrollment to the next course.
Click here for complete Risk-Free Enrollment details.
PPI is confident that you will pass your Vertical Forces exam after completing this course. If you do not pass the exam (and you have met the course completion requirements), you may repeat the course for free. This 45-hour course comes with a guarantee that you will pass the 8-hour Vertical Forces exam (Lateral Forces is not guaranteed). For complete guarantee requirements, view PPI’s Guarantees Page.