Boost your exam study by upgrading to a custom review course package. Select the course, the required materials you don’t already own, and your afternoon depth books. For the very best value, consider buying the complete review course package available here.
*PPI offers a passing guarantee for the Live Online and In-Person review courses. Purchase of current editions of all required course materials satisfies one of the qualifications for the guarantee. Learn more about the guarantee at the Guarantees Page.
Click the video below to learn more about PPI’s review courses.
Click the menu options below to learn more:
PPI’s SE Live Online Course: Vertical + Lateral Forces effectively prepares you for the 16-Hour NCEES Structural Engineering (SE) exam, and is ideal for examinees taking both the Vertical Forces and Lateral Forces exams. Since 1975, our time-tested curriculum, expert instructors, and comprehensive materials have successfully prepared more than 3 million examinees.
Already passed the Lateral Forces exam? Click here to enroll in the 41-hour Vertical Forces course.
In addition to 69 hours of live online and OnDemand expert instruction, you’ll complete homework from PPI’s best-selling materials. Please read below for a complete list of course features.
Your Review Course Package Includes:
- 69 hours of online instruction from an industry expert, with a thorough concentration on exam topics. The 69 hours is broken down as follows:
- 59 hours of live online lectures. Follow along and interact with the class as your instructor reviews key engineering concepts. All live lectures are also recorded and posted to your course page for OnDemand viewing at any time throughout the course.
- 10 hours of live online office hours. Ask questions about the homework, review additional practice problems, and interact with the instructor and other students. All office hours are also recorded and posted to your course page for OnDemand viewing at any time throughout the course.
- A full suite of PPI references and study tools, including the Structural Engineering Reference Manual
- Detailed handouts of the presentation slides to download and print for convenient note-taking
- Instructor-graded homework assignments from a structured syllabus
- An online discussion forum for interaction with the instructor and peers throughout the course
- A guarantee you will pass the exam, or you can repeat the course for free
PPI’s SE OnDemand Online Course: Vertical + Lateral Forces effectively prepares you for the 16-Hour NCEES Structural Engineering (SE) exam, and is ideal for examinees taking both the Vertical Forces and Lateral Forces exams. Since 1975, our time-tested curriculum, expert instructors, and comprehensive materials have successfully prepared more than 3 million examinees.
Already passed the Vertical Forces exam? Click here to enroll in the 60-hour Lateral Forces course.
Already passed the Lateral Forces exam? Click here to enroll in the 45-hour Vertical Forces course.
PPI’s SE OnDemand Course: Vertical + Lateral Forces provides you with anytime, anywhere access to OnDemand video lectures. This complete course effectively prepares you for the NCEES SE exam.
For 90 days, you have unlimited access to:
- 63 hours of OnDemand lectures, with a thorough concentration on SE exam topics
- PPI’s recommended syllabus of assignments, which includes readings and practice problems
- Detailed course notes to download and print
- A community forum to interact with other examinees enrolled in the course
The OnDemand review course provides you with 90 days of access from the date of purchase.
This online course is hosted on Adobe Connect. To view system requirements, click here.
PPI is confident that you will pass your exam. If you do not pass the exam (and you have met the Live Online course completion requirements), you may repeat the course for free. For complete guarantee requirements, view PPI’s Guarantees Page.
Please note that the OnDemand course does not qualify for the passing guarantee.
If you took the October 2016 PE exam and are waiting for results, you can still enroll in this review course. If you find out that you've passed your exam, PPI will happily refund 100% of the cost of enrollment.
In addition, you can enroll in this review course if you are waiting for your exam application results. If, for any reason, you cannot sit for the April 2017 exam, you can defer your enrollment to the next course.
Click here for complete Risk-Free Enrollment details.