With an average of only six minutes to solve each problem on the Civil PE exam, speed and accuracy are vital to your success—and nothing gets you up to speed like solving problems.
The practice problems contained in Six-Minute Solutions for Civil PE Exam Transportation Problems are consistent with the multiple-choice format, difficulty, and subject matter of the exam. Understanding how to solve transportation problems quickly and efficiently is the key to passing the Civil PE exam.
Solving transportation problems on the Civil PE exam also requires a thorough familiarity with design standards, and Six-Minute Solutions reflects those specified for the exam.
Note: The Transportation depth exam standards are changing starting in April, 2013; click here for more information.
Beat the Clock on the Civil PE Exam
- 86 challenging, multiple-choice problems
- 2 levels of difficulty: 15 morning and 71 afternoon transportation problems
- Coverage of exam-adopted design standards
- AASHTO GDPS-4-M (1993)
- AASHTO Green Book (2004)
- AASHTO Roadside Design Guide (2006)
- AI Asphalt Handbook (2007)
- HCM (2000)
- ITE (2009)
- MUTCD (2003)
- PCA (2002)
- A hint for each problem
- Step-by-step solutions
- Explanations of how to avoid common errors
- Geometric Design
- Traffic Analysis
- Traffic Safety
- Transportation Planning