Review Course Testimonials
Civil PE Live Online Courses
- • Great job. This course really motivated me to study my best and thoroughly prepared me for the PE exam. The study materials were optimal, and when I looked around the exam room, everyone seemed to have a copy of the CERM from PPI.
- • The live online lectures gave the opportunity to ask questions and receive quick answers from the instructor.
- • I live in Italy and didn't want to get up at 3:00 a.m. for the class, so the recordings were great. I also liked being able to pause during the lectures while doing practice problems to ensure I understood how to work the problems.
- • If anything, the exam ended up being a lot easier than I thought it was going to be, mostly because of this review course.
- • The class is worth every penny. I greatly appreciated the PPI material and course with helping me with the Civil PE exam.
- • It helped to know that the whole class was going through it together. It was also nice knowing you could ask a question and get an answer in real time.
- • I appreciate that you let students retake the course for free if they do not pass the exam. That is the main reason I signed up for the PPI review course.
Mechanical PE Live Online Courses
- • This review made my study time much more productive. I know where to focus and I really benefited from the instructor's explanations.
- • With the live online lectures, I could ask questions and felt like I was actually part of the class. It was easier to stay focused and engaged on what the instructor said.
- • I would likely not have known where to begin studying without a review course. This course provided a great structure for my study time.
- • I think the instructor's notes were really helpful. I referred to them often during the exam, and the step-by-step problem procedures were very helpful during the exam.
- • I walked out of the exam feeling confident that I had passed. I greatly credit the review course for that.
- • There was more homework than I expected, but I think that is a good thing. Better to be over-prepared than under-prepared.
- • Since I graduated in 1993, it has been a long time since I've studied a lot of these topics. I would not have been able to do it on my own without the structure of a course to follow.
Electrical PE Live Online Courses
- • The instructor is very knowledgeable. He presented a lot of material that was not in the text, which will help on the exam. The problem solving sessions were really helpful.
- • Very organized and clearly explained material.
- • The classes included lots of practice problems. I have studied on my own before without success. This class really helped me focus on key topics.
- • I feel very well-prepared for the exam. I really think the course exceeded my expectations in many ways, especially the content and the instructor's explanations of complex material.
- • The live lectures provided the opportunity to ask questions on the spot, interact with the teacher, and hear other students' questions.
- • I liked the Discussion Forum because I was able to post questions on homework problems that I was having issues with. The teacher responded with the specific answers I was looking for.
- • The Office Hours were an extension of lecture that focused on slides I did not understand during the lecture. I also liked that we worked through additional problems during Office Hours.
FE Exam Live Online Courses
- • I took the FE exam last week and I got the results that I passed! Thank you so much for your help! You made a difference in my career and I really could not have done it without your help.
- • I took the FE exam last week and just found out that I passed today. I just wanted to take the time to thank you personally in helping me get through this process. I enjoyed your class and lectures and found it to be very informative and helpful in helping me to recollect everything I've learned in the past college years. Thanks, and I am sure the other students in the class are well-prepared as well after doing the online review course.
- • I passed! I was worried I was not going to, but in the end I passed. Thanks for your help PPI!
- • The classes are going well. The curriculum is structured very well, where the topics build upon each other every week. The lecture presentations are going well.
- • In my opinion, the lessons that we went through in the class were representative of what was on the FE exam.
- • I've been out of college for about five years now and it is hard becoming a student again. However, I think this class is helping get some confidence back.
- • I enjoy the class sessions and appreciate you doing them so well. I kind of wish I had you as an instructor in college.
Environmental PE Live Online Courses
- • Dr. Kumar did an exceptional job, both during the online portion and in providing help via the forum.
- • I liked the live lectures because you could ask questions during the lecture. I also liked the recorded lectures because I could go back and listen to a portion again if it didn't make sense the first time.
- • There were only a couple of questions on the exam that I had no idea on. The others I had at least been introduced to during the course.
- • During the exam, there were no surprises on material content, and I felt like I had seen all material covered on the exam during the review course.
- • I don't think I would have been near as prepared without the course. It's really what kept me on track.
- • The course was definitely worthwhile. It may even rank a "10."
- • Dr. Kumar is a great professor. You could tell he genuinely wanted everyone to be successful.
Chemical PE Live Online Courses
- • I think the amount of homework was more than adequate. I used this course to prepare for the PE exam in April and found it (the course) to be extremely valuable to aid my goal.
- • Interaction with the instructor is paramount and it was very useful.
- • Live Q/A was the biggest reason I liked the live lectures. If I had a question on the material, or a problem he reviewed, I could get immediate feedback from the instructor or fellow attendees. I also took advantage of the recorded lecture when I couldn't attend live.
- • I liked the recorded lectures because I can watch them whenever I have time. I can pause them if I need more time to understand something or work a problem. I can fast forward if I solved the practice problem quicker that the rest of the class.
- • I think the instructor was great!
- • The opportunity to ask questions about the homework in real time was helpful.
- • Books and presentation material were great. I was very satisfied.