Get the realistic practice you need to successfully prepare for the Programming, Planning & Practice division of the Architect Registration Examination (ARE) with Programming, Planning & Practice: ARE Sample Problems and Practice Exam. This edition has been updated to the 2007 AIA documents. 88 challenging sample problems are presented in the same formats as the problems on the exam, including multiple-choice, check-all-that-apply, and fill-in-the-blank. A sample vignette prepares you for the graphic portion of the exam. Clearly explained solutions are provided to supplement your review.
A realistic 85-problem practice exam simulates the actual exam’s content areas, length, level of difficulty, format, and use of logical distractors. The practice exam includes a site zoning vignette just like the actual exam does.
Make Programming, Planning & Practice: ARE Sample Problems and Practice Exam an essential part of your preparation.
Realistic Practice for the Programming, Planning & Practice Division
- Downloadable PDF files, which can be can be imported into your drafting software, allow you to practice creating graphic vignette solutions.
- Practical tips for approaching the multiple-choice sections, solving the vignettes, and using the vignette software help you avoid common mistakes.
- Updated codes and standards provide you with the most current ARE review materials.
ARE Sample Problems and Practice Exam will help you pass the actual exam by
- sharpening your problem-solving skills
- increasing your problem-solving speed and confidence
- enabling you to assess essential knowledge, skills, and analytical abilities
- demonstrating the most efficient problem-solving methods
Coverage of the Programming, Planning & Practice Topics
- Codes and Regulations
- Environmental, Social, and Economic Issues
- Programming and Analysis
- Project and Practice Management
- Project Budget and Financing
- Site Zoning