New. Updated to the Latest Exam Specifications. Comprehensive Electrical and Computer PE Power Exam Coverage
The Power Reference Manual for the Electrical and Computer PE Exam is the most comprehensive textbook for the NCEES Electrical and Computer PE Power exam. This book’s time-tested organization and clear explanations start with the basics to help you get up to speed on common electrical engineering concepts. Together, the 62 chapters provide an in-depth review of topics and codes listed in the NCEES Electrical and Computer PE Power exam specifications. The extensive index contains thousands of entries, with multiple entries included for each topic, so you can easily find the concepts you will need during the exam.
This book features:
- over 40 appendices containing essential support material
- over 500 clarifying examples
- thousands of equations, hundreds of figures, and a wide range of table
- industry-standard terminology and nomenclature
- equal support of U.S. customary and SI units
After you pass your exam, the Power Reference Manual will continue to serve as an invaluable reference throughout your electrical engineering career.
- Circuit Analysis: Analysis; Devices and Power Electronic Circuits
- General Power Engineering: Measurement and Instrumentation; Special Applications; Codes and Standards
- Rotating Machines and Electromagnetic Devices: Rotating Machines; Electromagnetic Devices
- Transmission and Distribution: System Analysis; Power System Performance; Protection
978-1-59126-162-9 9781591261629 978-1-59126-162-9 9781591261629 978-1-59126-317-3 9781591263173