- Circuit Analysis: Analysis; Devices and Power Electronic Circuits
- General Power Engineering: Measurement and Instrumentation; Special Applications; Codes and Standards
- Rotating Machines and Electromagnetic Devices: Rotating Machines; Electromagnetic Devices
- Transmission and Distribution: System Analysis; Power System Performance; Protection
Get the E-Book for Only $50
Special Offer: Buy the print version, get the E-Book version for only $50.
Check the box below to buy the E-Book version.
The Power Reference Manual is a valuable resource when preparing for the exam, but it can be cumbersome when you’re on the go. With the E-Book version, you can study on public transit, at the coffee shop, or anyplace you can bring a mobile device. Click here to view our E-Book FAQs.
- No waiting--receive the book instantly via download and start studying right away
- No shipping charges
- A full 3 years of access privilege
- Print out up to 10% of the pages--purchase the physical book if you need more printed pages
- Returnable within two days of transaction
- Single-user license—not for multiple users or commercial use
Terms and Conditions: Both items must be in the shopping cart to apply the discount. This offer is not retroactive--you must purchase both the print book and the E-Book at the same time to qualify for the discount. Shipping charges will apply to the print version.