Prepare for the morning breadth session of the Civil PE exam at your own pace and on your own schedule with the PE Lessons for Engineers: Civil Videos, 2nd Edition. Though not a full review course, this video series is designed primarily for examinees who have been out of school for several years.
With content created by James Kamm, PhD, PE, LEED AP, video lessons concentrate on the topics and problems most often asked on the morning breadth session of the Civil PE exam.
Each lesson contains an instructor-led presentation, worked example problems, and additional multiple-choice practice problems.
You will have unlimited access to the lessons for 180 days after purchase.
Anytime, Anywhere Review
- 10 video lessons
- Over 7 hours of instruction
- More than 125 sample problems
- Coordinated with the best-selling Civil Engineering Reference Manual
Morning Topics Covered
- Closed Conduit Hydraulics
- Construction Estimating/Scheduling
- Earth Structures and Foundations
- Highway Design/Surveying
- Mechanics of Materials
- Open Conduit Hydraulics
- Reinforced Concrete
- Soil Mechanics
- Structural Steel
- Water/Wastewater Treatment
This is an online streaming video product requiring an Internet connection.