Environmental PE Passing Zone Instructions
Passing Zone Study Schedule
Passing Zone Forum
Problems of the Week
- Click the link below and log in by entering your username and password (provided by PPI).
- In next screen, click Environmental PE Passing Zone. This will take you to the main screen for the Passing Zone.
Below is a screenshot of the main screen for the Environmental PE Passing Zone.
To return to the main screen for the Environmental PE Passing Zone from another screen, click the Environmental PE Passing Zone link in the left-hand navigation panel.
Note: You may notice a dark grey navigation menu running across the top of the screen. We are currently in the process of integrating our new Moodle-based Passing Zone into our existing website. Please avoid using the top navigation menu, as selecting a menu item from this area will take you to our main website and away from the Moodle Passing Zone. You should only use the left-hand navigation panel to move through the Moodle Passing Zone. If you inadvertently select something from the top navigation bar, click your browser's back arrow button to return to the Moodle Passing Zone.
Viewing the Passing Zone Study Schedule
- From the main screen for the Environmental PE Passing Zone, on the left-hand navigation menu, click one of the weekly date ranges (e.g., January 31st – February 5th) listed under the Passing Zones's title (Environmental PE Passing Zone) to reveal the work assignments for that week.
- To post your message, open the main screen for the Environmental PE Passing Zone. You can access the forum in two ways; (1) by clicking the Click here to access forum link in the Forum box located in the upper right corner, or (2) by clicking the Environmental PE Passing Zone Forum link located under each individual week.
- Click the Add a new discussion topic button (in the upper-left area of the screen).
- Enter your desired topic (e.g. "Problems of the Week, W1 Q3") in the Subject line field and your message in the Message box that appears, then click the Post to forum button to post it. The subject of your message will appear in the Latest News pane on the right side of the screen.
Viewing Problems of the Week for a Particular Week
- Click Problems of the Week on the left-hand navigation menu, under the date range for the week in which you are interested.
- Click Attempt quiz now to review the quiz. You will be presented with the first question.
- Click Next to review each question in the Problems of the Week series.
You will receive a score for the question depending on whether or not you answer it correctly. If the answer is incorrect, the response will be labeled as incorrect at the bottom of the screen and you will have the opportunity to select another answer. If that answer is correct, it will raise your score for that question and will then move on to the next question. Your total score for all the problems attempted is also displayed on-screen.