This package includes your OnDemand course, required materials, and additional study tools. Normally $1,711 for all items, you'll receive the special price of $1,395 by purchasing together as a package.
Click below to view a sample of PPI's Online Review Courses.
PPI's FE Electrical OnDemand Review Course provides the tools you need to effectively prepare for and pass the NCEES FE Electrical exam. Since 1975, our time-tested curriculum, expert instructors, and comprehensive materials have successfully prepared more than 3 million engineers.
In addition to 68 hours of OnDemand instruction, you’ll complete recommended homework from the FE Electrical and Computer Review Manual and Electrical Discipline-Specific Review for the FE/EIT Exam by PPI Founder Michael R. Lindeburg, PE. You will also receive access to online quizzes, flashcards, an assessment, and a practice exam that simulates the computer-based NCEES FE exam. Please read below for a complete list of course features.
For 90 days, you have unlimited access to:
- 68 hours of online instruction from an expert, with a thorough concentration on exam topics. The 68 hours is broken down as follows:
- 52 hours of OnDemand video lectures and office hours, with a thorough concentration on FE Electrical exam topics
- 16 hours of OnDemand Problem Solving Workshops. Watch videos of an expert instructor working through exam-like practice problems in your FE discipline.
- A community forum to interact with other examinees enrolled in the course
- Industry-leading books and study tools by PPI Founder Michael R. Lindeburg, PE
- Detailed course handouts to download and print for convenient note-taking
- Access to an online test environment that simulates the NCEES FE exam
- Additional online quizzes to help assess your progress
Looking for a live online review course with access to an instructor, required homework, and a guarantee you'll pass (or you can repeat the course for free)? Click here.
This course covers all Knowledge Areas of the NCEES FE Electrical exam:
- Circuit Analysis
- Computer Networks
- Computer Systems
- Control Systems
- Digital Systems
- Engineering Economics
- Engineering Sciences
- Ethics and Professional Practice
- Linear Systems
- Probability and Statistics
- Properties of Electrical Materials
- Signal Processing
- Software Development
You will have 90 days of access to your OnDemand course. Access time begins upon purchase.
Need more time? 90 days of course access is automatically included with your enrollment. To add more time, simply choose your amount in the “Add More Time” section below. Your options include:
- 30 days (for a total of 120 days)
- 60 days (for a total of 150 days)
- 90 days (for a total of 180 days)
This OnDemand review course package includes all the required materials and study tools you'll need to successfully complete the course—by purchasing together, you save 15%.
This OnDemand course is hosted on Adobe Connect. To view system requirements, click here.
Online study tools included in your package are delivered through PPI's FE exam preparation website, feprep.com.
- FE Electrical Practice Exam. Gain hands-on experience and test your knowledge in a simulated FE exam environment.
- 90-day access to the FE Electrical Quiz Bank. Select from thousands of quantitative and non-quantitative practice problems to create custom online quizzes.
- 90-day access to the FE Electrical Flashcards. Study at a moment's notice with online flashcards that cover all knowledge areas.
- 60-question FE Electrical Assessments. Diagnose your strengths and weaknesses with an online assessment.
To purchase the review course without the required materials, click here. Please note that the 15% package savings is only valid if you purchase the review course with the required materials in one initial transaction. Savings cannot be applied retroactively after purchase.
OnDemand video lectures and office hours are presented by Mounir Khatib, PE.
If you already own some of the required materials, you can click here to build your review course bundle.