Did you already enroll in the FE Mechanical Live Online Review Course? If so, click here to log in and access your course.
Special Package Savings. This Review Course package includes all the required materials you’ll need to pass the FE Mechanical exam. By purchasing this course with the required materials, you save 15%—a total savings of $288.
Click below to view a sample of PPI's Live Online Review Courses.
PPI's FE Mechanical Live Online Review Course effectively prepares you for the NCEES Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) Mechanical exam. Based on the FE Mechanical Review Manual and FE Mechanical Practice Problems, this course is designed to provide you with the skills to approach exam problems in the most efficient manner possible, and to pass with confidence.
This Review Course will
- provide structure for organizing your study.
- review key engineering concepts.
- help you diagnose areas for improvement.
- provide opportunities for engagement with an instructor and peers.
Your Review Course Package Includes:
- 52 hours of expert instruction, with a thorough concentration on exam topics
- Live instructor office hours—ask questions about the homework, and follow along as your instructor works through exam-like practice problems
- PPI's industry-leading books and study tools
- Realistic, exam-like practice problems
- Homework assignments that help assess your strengths and weaknesses
- Detailed course handouts to download and print
- Access to an online test environment that simulates the FE exam
- Practical exam tips
- A discussion forum to interact with your instructor and peers outside of class
- Continued access to lecture recordings and handouts until two (2) months after your course end date
- A guarantee you will pass your exam (or you can repeat the course for free)
Live Online Course Benefits
- Each class is completely interactive—you can ask questions at any time during the online session.
- You can conveniently attend classes from home, or while on the road.
- Class sessions are recorded and archived, for flexible viewing for the duration of the course.
This course covers all Knowledge Areas of the FE Mechanical exam:
- Computational Tools
- Dynamics, Kinematics, and Vibrations
- Electricity and Magnetism
- Engineering Economics
- Ethics and Professional Practice
- Fluid Mechanics
- Heat Transfer
- Material Properties and Processing
- Measurements, Instrumentation, and Controls
- Mechanical Design and Analysis
- Mechanics of Materials
- Probability and Statistics
This 52-hour live online course is offered on Tuesdays and Thursdays. You have the flexibility to attend the live online classes, or watch the recorded sessions OnDemand at a later time. Please click the link below to view the schedule for this course.
This Review Course package includes required texts and web-based study tools—by purchasing together, you save 15%.
This package includes the just-published FE Mechanical books by Michael R. Lindeburg, PE—the FE Mechanical Review Manual and FE Mechanical Practice Problems. Structured assignments from these books form the foundation for your course.
This online course is hosted on Adobe Connect. To view system requirements, click here.
Online FE review study tools included in your package are delivered through PPI's FE exam preparation website, feprep.com.
- 90-day access to the FE Mechanical Quiz Bank. Select from thousands of quantitative and non-quantitative practice problems to create custom online quizzes.
- 90-day access to the FE Mechanical Flashcards. Study at a moment's notice with online flashcards that cover all knowledge areas.
- Two, 60-question FE Mechanical Assessments. Diagnose your strengths and weaknesses with online assessments.
To purchase the review course without the required materials, click here. Please note that the 15% package savings is only valid if you purchase the review course with the required materials in one initial transaction. Savings cannot be applied retroactively after purchase.
If you recently took the FE Mechanical exam and are waiting for results, you can still enroll in this review course. If you find out that you've passed your exam, PPI will happily refund 100% of the cost of enrollment.
PPI is confident that you will pass your exam after completing this Review Course. If you do not pass the exam (and you have met the course completion requirements), you may repeat the course for free. For complete terms and conditions, view PPI’s Enrollment Agreement.