Did you already enroll in the FE Other Disciplines Live Online Review Course? If so, click here to log in and access your course.
Special Partner Pricing
This review course package includes a special 10% discount on the course, in addition to discounted package pricing on required materials and study tools. Your discount is automatically included in the package price shown (no promo code required).
Click below to view a sample of PPI's Live Online Review Courses.
PPI's FE Other Disciplines Live Online Review Course effectively prepares you for the NCEES FE Other Disciplines exam. Based on the FE Other Disciplines Review Manual and FE Other Disciplines Practice Problems by Michael R. Lindeburg, PE, this course is designed to provide you with the skills to approach exam problems in the most efficient manner possible, and to pass with confidence.
This Review Course will
- provide structure for organizing your study.
- review key engineering concepts.
- help you diagnose areas for improvement.
- provide opportunities for engagement with an instructor and peers.
Your Review Course Package Includes:
- 52 hours of expert instruction, with a thorough concentration on exam topics
- Live instructor office hours—ask questions about the homework, and follow along as your instructor works through exam-like practice problems
- PPI's industry-leading books and study tools
- Realistic, exam-like practice problems
- Homework assignments that help assess your strengths and weaknesses
- Detailed course handouts to download and print
- A discussion forum to interact with your instructor and peers outside of class
- Access to an online test environment that simulates the FE exam
- Practical exam tips
- New! Online Knowledge Area quizzes to assess your progress
- New! The opportunity to purchase extended access to lecture recordings and handouts once the course has ended
- A guarantee you will pass your exam (or you can repeat the course for free)
Live Online Course Benefits
- Each class is completely interactive—you can ask questions at any time during the online session.
- You can conveniently attend classes from home, or while on the road.
- Class sessions are recorded and archived, for flexible viewing for the duration of the course.
This course covers all Knowledge Areas of the NCEES FE Other Disciplines exam:
- Electricity, Power, and Magnetism
- Engineering Economics
- Ethics and Professional Practice
- Fluid Mechanics/Dynamics of Liquids and Gases
- Heat, Mass, and Energy Transfer
- Instrumentation and Data Acquisition
- Materials Science
- Mathematics and Advanced Engineering Mathematics
- Probability and Statistics
- Safety, Health, and Environmental
- Strength of Materials
The January-March course is offered on Thursdays & Sundays and prepares you for an April or May exam date. You have the flexibility to attend the live online classes, or watch the recorded sessions OnDemand at a later time. Please click the link below to view the schedule for this course.
The schedule for the April-June course will become available by February 2, 2015. This course is for examinees taking their exam in July or August.
This review course package includes all the required materials and study tools you'll need to successfully complete the course.
This online course is hosted on Adobe Connect. To view system requirements, click here.
Online study tools included in your package are delivered through PPI's FE exam preparation website, feprep.com.
- FE Other Disciplines Practice Exam. Gain hands-on experience and test your knowledge in a simulated FE exam environment.
- 90-day access to the FE Other Disciplines Quiz Bank. Select from thousands of quantitative and non-quantitative practice problems to create custom online quizzes.
- 90-day access to the FE Other Disciplines Flashcards. Study at a moment's notice with online flashcards that cover all knowledge areas.
- Two, 60-question FE Other Disciplines Assessments. Diagnose your strengths and weaknesses with online assessments.
If you took the FE exam and are waiting for results, you can still enroll in this review course. If you find out that you've passed your exam, PPI will happily refund 100% of the cost of enrollment.
In addition, you can enroll in this review course if you are waiting for your exam application results. If, for any reason, you cannot sit for your exam, you can defer your enrollment to the next course.
Click here for complete Risk-Free Enrollment details.
PPI is confident that you will pass your exam after completing this course. If you do not pass the exam (and you have met the course completion requirements), you may repeat the course for free. For complete guarantee requirements, view PPI’s Guarantees Page.