Did you already enroll in the FE Electrical Live Online Review Course? If so, click here to log in and access your course.
Special Package Pricing
This package includes your course, required materials, and additional study tools. Normally $2,018 for all items, you’ll receive the special price of $1,750 by purchasing together as a package.
Click the video below to learn more about PPI's courses.
PPI's FE Electrical Live Online Review Course provides the tools you need to effectively prepare for and pass the NCEES FE Electrical exam. Since 1975, our time-tested curriculum, expert instructors, and comprehensive materials have successfully prepared more than 3 million engineers.
In addition to 68 hours of live online and OnDemand instruction, you’ll complete homework from the FE Electrical and Computer Review Manual and Electrical Discipline-Specific Review for the FE/EIT Exam by PPI Founder Michael R. Lindeburg, PE. You will also receive access to online quizzes, flashcards, assessments, and a practice exam that simulates the computer-based NCEES FE exam. Please read below for a complete list of course features.
Your Review Course Package Includes:
- 68 hours of online instruction from an expert, with a thorough concentration on exam topics. The 68 hours is broken down as follows:
- 42 hours of live online lectures. Follow along and interact with the class as your instructor reviews key engineering concepts. All lectures are also recorded and posted to your course page for OnDemand viewing at any time throughout the program.
- 16 hours of OnDemand Problem Solving Workshops. Watch videos of an expert instructor working through exam-like practice problems in your FE discipline.
- 10 hours of live online office hours. Ask questions about the homework, review additional practice problems, and interact with the instructor and other students. All office hours are also recorded and posted to your course page for OnDemand viewing at any time throughout the program.
- Industry-leading books and study tools by PPI Founder Michael R. Lindeburg, PE
- Detailed course handouts to download and print for convenient note-taking
- Instructor-graded homework assignments from a structured syllabus
- An online discussion forum for interaction with the instructor throughout the course
- Access to an online test environment that simulates the NCEES FE exam
- Additional online quizzes to help assess your progress
- A guarantee you will pass the exam (or you can repeat the course for free)
This course covers all Knowledge Areas of the NCEES FE Electrical and Computer exam:
- Circuit Analysis
- Computer Networks
- Computer Systems
- Control Systems
- Digital Systems
- Engineering Economics
- Engineering Sciences
- Ethics and Professional Practice
- Linear Systems
- Probability and Statistics
- Properties of Electrical Materials
- Signal Processing
- Software Development
The October-December course is offered on Mondays & Thursdays and prepares you for a January or February exam date. You have the flexibility to attend the live online classes, or watch the recorded sessions OnDemand at a later time. Please click the link below to view the schedule for this course.
This review course package includes all the required materials and study tools you'll need to successfully complete the course—by purchasing together, you save 15%.
This online course is hosted on Adobe Connect. To view system requirements, click here.
Online study tools included in your package are delivered through PPI's FE exam preparation website, feprep.com.
- FE Electrical Practice Exam. Gain hands-on experience and test your knowledge in a simulated FE exam environment.
- 90-day access to the FE Electrical Quiz Bank. Select from thousands of quantitative and non-quantitative practice problems to create custom online quizzes.
- 90-day access to the FE Electrical Flashcards. Study at a moment's notice with online flashcards that cover all knowledge areas.
- Two, 60-question FE Electrical Assessments. Diagnose your strengths and weaknesses with online assessments.
To purchase the review course without the required materials, click here. Please note that the 15% package savings is only valid if you purchase the review course with the required materials in one initial transaction. Savings cannot be applied retroactively after purchase. Proof of purchase or ownership of all materials is also required to qualify for PPI's Passing Guarantee.
If you took the FE exam and are waiting for results, you can still enroll in this review course. If you find out that you've passed your exam, PPI will happily refund 100% of the cost of enrollment.
In addition, you can enroll in this review course if you are waiting for your exam application results. If, for any reason, you cannot sit for your exam, you can defer your enrollment to the next course.
Click here for complete Risk-Free Enrollment details.
PPI is confident that you will pass your exam after completing this course. If you do not pass the exam (and you have met the course completion requirements), you may repeat the course for free. For complete guarantee requirements, view PPI’s Guarantees Page.