Did you already purchase this product? If so, click here to log in and view your lessons.
Full access to this product is available for 180 days after purchase.
Past examinees have indicated that thermodynamics is one of the more challenging topics on the FE/EIT exam, but you'll be fully prepared to solve these problems after reviewing Thermodynamics OnDemand Lessons for the FE Exam.
OnDemand Lessons are a completely new way to prepare for the FE/EIT exam. The lessons are designed to maximize your comprehension of one of the exam's most challenging topics, thermodynamics, no matter what learning style you prefer. View, hear, and read the instruction, apply the instruction to similar practice problems, interact with other participants, and repeat lessons as many times as you need to, all on your own time and in a private environment.
This specific entropy equation is taken directly from the NCEES Fundamentals of Engineering Supplied-Reference Handbook, and uses the same variables as those found in the Handbook.
Through the course of the access period, which lasts 180 days, you’ll have access to thermodynamics lessons, broken down into small, user-friendly segments. The lessons are available 24/7, and you can watch them as often as you want during the access period.
- Watch top-level engineering instructors visually walk you through each equation.
- Listen to the instructors expand upon the basic information provided in the NCEES Handbook.
- Reinforce your comprehension by solving the multiple-choice example problem that accompanies each lesson.
- Interact with other exam candidates by discussing the lessons in the thermodynamics online forum.
- Focus on the material you deem most important by reviewing each lesson as an independent module.
- Familiarize yourself with the format, structure, and level of difficulty of FE/EIT exam problems.
- Basic Concepts
- Ideal Gas Mixtures
- Properties of Atmospheric Air
Click an image below to view a 30 second sample video of that lesson.
|Basic Concepts_Systems, States, and Properties||Basic Concepts_Enthalpy||Basic Concepts_Entropy|
|Basic Concepts / Ideal Gas Mixtures|
|Basic Concepts_Phases and Phase Diagrams||Basic Concepts_Properties of Two-Phase Systems||Ideal Gas Mixtures_Mixtures of Non-Reacting Ideal Gases|
|Ideal Gas Mixtures / Properties of Atmospheric Air|
|Ideal Gas Mixtures_The Equivalent Gas||Properties of Atmospheric Air_Atmospheric Air||Properties of Atmospheric Air_Specific Humidity|