Did you already purchase this product? If so, click here to log in and view your lessons.
Full access to this product is available for 180 days after purchase.
Past examinees have consistently reported that electricity and magnetism is one of the most challenging topics on the FE/EIT exam, but you'll be fully prepared to solve these problems after reviewing Electricity and Magnetism OnDemand Lessons for the FE Exam.
OnDemand Lessons are a completely new way to prepare for the FE/EIT exam. The lessons are designed to maximize your comprehension of one of the exam's most challenging topics, electricity and magnetism, no matter what learning style you prefer. View, hear, and read the instruction, apply the instruction to similar practice problems, interact with other participants, and repeat lessons as many times as you need to, all on your own time and in a private environment.
The concepts are presented in an order that allows each lesson to build upon subsequent concepts, unlike the unstructured content of the NCEES Handbook. They are best reviewed in sequence, but each lesson can be reviewed independently.
This complex numbers equation is taken directly from the NCEES Fundamentals of Engineering Supplied-Reference Handbook, and uses the same variables as those found in the Handbook.
Through the course of the access period, which lasts 180 days, you’ll have access to numerous electricity and magnetism lessons. In all, you'll receive the equivalent of more than 8 hours of classroom instruction, broken down into small, user-friendly segments. The lessons are available 24/7, and you can watch them as often as you want during the access period.
- Watch top-level engineering instructors visually walk you through each equation.
- Listen to the instructors expand upon the basic information provided in the NCEES Handbook.
- Reinforce your comprehension by solving the multiple-choice example problem that accompanies each lesson.
- Interact with other exam candidates by discussing the lessons in the electricity and magnetism online forum.
- Focus on the material you deem most important by reviewing each lesson as an independent module.
- Familiarize yourself with the format, structure, and level of difficulty of FE/EIT exam problems.
- Three-Phase Electricity
- AC Circuit Analysis
- AC Circuit Elements
- AC Power
- Complex Numbers
- DC Circuit Analysis
- DC Machines
Click an image below to view a 30 second sample video of that lesson.
|Introduction to Complex Numbers||Adding and subtracting complex numbers||Multiplication of complex numbers||Division of complex numbers|
|Resonance Concepts||Impedance at Resonance||Series Resonance||Parallel Resonance|
|Introduction to AC Circuit Elements||Capacitors||Combining Capacitors in Series and in Parallel||Inductors|