Did you already enroll in the FE Mechanical OnDemand Review Course? If so, click here to log in and access your course.
This package includes your OnDemand course, required materials, and additional study tools. Normally $1,453 for all items, you'll receive the special price of $1,195 by purchasing together as a package.
Click below to view a sample of PPI's Online Review Courses.
PPI’s FE Mechanical OnDemand Review Course provides you with anytime, anywhere access to OnDemand video lectures. This complete course effectively prepares you for the NCEES FE Mechanical exam.
For 90 days, you have unlimited access to:
- 52+ hours of OnDemand video lectures and office hours, with a thorough concentration on FE Mechanical exam topics
- PPI’s recommended syllabus of assignments, which includes readings, practice problems, and online preparation that simulates the FE exam
- Detailed course notes to download and print
- Knowledge Area Quizzes for additional online problem solving practice
- A community forum to interact with other examinees enrolled in the course
Looking for a live online review course with access to an instructor, required homework, and a guarantee you'll pass (or you can repeat the course for free)? Click here.
This course covers all Knowledge Areas of the NCEES FE Mechanical exam:
- Computational Tools
- Dynamics, Kinematics, and Vibrations
- Electricity and Magnetism
- Engineering Economics
- Ethics and Professional Practice
- Fluid Mechanics
- Heat Transfer
- Material Properties and Processing
- Measurements, Instrumentation, and Controls
- Mechanical Design and Analysis
- Mechanics of Materials
- Probability and Statistics
You will have 90 days of access to your OnDemand course. Access time begins upon purchase.
This OnDemand review course package includes all the required materials and study tools you'll need to successfully complete the course—by purchasing together, you save 15%.
This OnDemand course is hosted on Adobe Connect. To view system requirements, click here.
Online study tools included in your package are delivered through PPI's FE exam preparation website, feprep.com.
- FE Mechanical Practice Exam. Gain hands-on experience and test your knowledge in a simulated FE exam environment.
- 90-day access to the FE Mechanical Quiz Bank. Select from thousands of quantitative and non-quantitative practice problems to create custom online quizzes.
- 90-day access to the FE Mechanical Flashcards. Study at a moment's notice with online flashcards that cover all knowledge areas.
- Two, 60-question FE Mechanical Assessments. Diagnose your strengths and weaknesses with online assessments.
To purchase the review course without the required materials, click here. Please note that the 15% package savings is only valid if you purchase the review course with the required materials in one initial transaction. Savings cannot be applied retroactively after purchase.
OnDemand video lectures and office hours are presented by Anthony Darmiento, PE.
Want even more practice? Then add an FE Mechanical Problem Solving Workshop to your course package. Normally $400, you can enroll for $300 when you add the workshop directly from this course enrollment page (check the box at the bottom of this page).
With the FE Mechanical Problem Solving Workshop, you can attend eight, 2-hour live online problem solving workshops, or watch the recorded sessions OnDemand at a later time. Follow along as an expert instructor solves practice problems for each Knowledge Area of the FE Mechanical exam. Problems presented are unique and do not overlap content presented in this course. You will also receive handouts that include the practice problems and solutions.
The schedule for the April-June Problem Solving Workshop will become available by February 2, 2015.