Did you already enroll in the FE Mechanical OnDemand Review Course? If so, click here to log in and access your course.
Click below to view a sample of PPI's Online Review Courses.
PPI’s FE Mechanical OnDemand Review Course provides you with anytime, anywhere access to OnDemand video lectures. This complete course effectively prepares you for the NCEES Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) Mechanical exam.
For 90 days, you have unlimited access to:
- 52+ hours of OnDemand video lectures and office hours, with a thorough concentration on FE Mechanical exam topics
- PPI’s recommended syllabus of assignments, which includes readings, practice problems, and online preparation that simulates the FE exam
- Detailed course notes to download and print
- Knowledge Area Quizzes for additional online problem solving practice
- A community forum to interact with other examinees enrolled in the course
Looking for a live online review program with access to an instructor, required homework, and required attendance? Click here.
This course follows the exam specifications for the NCEES FE Mechanical exam and covers the following knowledge areas:
- Computational Tools
- Dynamics, Kinematics, and Vibrations
- Electricity and Magnetism
- Engineering Economics
- Ethics and Professional Practice
- Fluid Mechanics
- Heat Transfer
- Material Properties and Processing
- Measurements, Instrumentation, and Controls
- Mechanical Design and Analysis
- Mechanics of Materials
- Probability and Statistics
This OnDemand course comes with a free assessment, delivered online through feprep.com.
In order to follow along with the PPI-provided syllabus (and receive the best review possible!), we recommend that you add the materials listed below to your course purchase. All products listed below have a built-in 10% discount if you add them to your course purchase from this page.
- FE Mechanical Review Manual, by Michael R. Lindeburg, PE. The most comprehensive book for the computer-based FE Mechanical exam.
- FE Mechanical Practice Problems, by Michael R. Lindeburg, PE. Comprehensive practice for the computer-based FE Mechanical exam.
Recommended Online Practice on feprep.com:
- FE Mechanical Practice Exam. Gain hands-on experience and test your knowledge in a simulated FE exam environment.
- FE Mechanical Quiz Bank (90-Day Access). Select from thousands of quantitative and non-quantitative practice problems to create custom online quizzes.
- FE Mechanical Flashcards (90-Day Access). Study at a moment’s notice with online flashcards that cover all knowledge areas.
- FE Mechanical Assessment #2. One free assessment comes with the purchase of this course. Buy the second, 60-question assessment to diagnose your strengths and weaknesses halfway through your studies.
OnDemand videos are delivered through Adobe Connect. To view system requirements, click here.
You will have 90 days of access to your OnDemand course. Access time begins upon purchase.
OnDemand video lectures and office hours are presented by Anthony Darmiento, PE.