Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought...
|Electrical PE Electrical and Electronics Package (EEEP3)||Electrical PE Computer Engineering Package (ECP3)||Structural Engineering Review Package (STRP2)||Chemical PE Package (CHP7)|
Customer Reviews (View All - 27)
- Useful Review by Michelle
- A must have for the PE Exam Review by Amazon.com Customer
- This book improved the speed at which I was able to solve problems on the PE Exam: Mechanical Systems and Materials. I tabbed the key units pages for: Cubic Feet/Minute, Gallons Per Minute, BTU Horsepower, Watts, and PSI. I went to this book repeatedly during the exam and found what I was looking for quickly. (Posted on 7/30/2015)
- Useful for the PE Exam Review by Amazon.com Customer
- A must have for the PE exam, you're brain will be working hard enough, no point in taking the risk of messing up a simple unit conversion. This will have it (except for the crazy unit question on the Lindburgh practice exam, thats only in a footnote in the MERM) and is much more thorough than the appendix of the MERM or the Machine Design Handbook. I missed the unit conversion question on the NEECs practice exam so I bought this. If I'd had it then I would have gotten it right in about 30 seconds. (Posted on 7/30/2015)