Gain hands-on experience and test your knowledge in a simulated FE exam environment.
PPI’s FE Practice Exams accurately simulate the NCEES FE exam that you will experience at a Pearson VUE testing center.
Within reason, the similarity is as true to the actual exam as PPI could make it. The functionality, sequencing and branching options, layout, button wording, and even the basic colors are what you will experience in the actual exam. In addition to a true representation of the interface, Practice Exam questions accurately represent NCEES questions in level of difficulty, knowledge area distribution, wording, and multiple-choice formatting. As with the actual exam, Practice Exam questions are grouped by knowledge area, and they can be solved with the searchable online reference document provided.
Some features of this Practice Exam deviate significantly from the actual NCEES FE exam functionality. These deviations are primarily for your benefit. They are: (1) the ability to pause your Practice Exam at any time for any duration; (2) immediate grading, analysis, and reporting of your results; and (3) the ability to view the full solution of any question on the exam. These features will not be present during the actual exam.
After submitting a Practice Exam for grading, you will be provided with a detailed analysis of your performance. You may also review your responses, the correct answers, and complete solutions to all questions. Each FE Practice Exam purchase offers two Practice Exam attempts.
Side-by-Side Reference and Problems
- Chemical Reaction Engineering
- Computational Tools
- Engineering Sciences
- Ethics and Professional Practice
- Fluid Mechanics/Dynamics
- Heat Transfer
- Mass Transfer and Separation
- Material/Energy Balances
- Materials Science
- Probability and Statistics
- Process Control
- Process Design and Economics
- Safety, Health, and Environment
The FE Chemical Practice Exam requires the use of Firefox 25 or newer, Chrome 31 or newer, or Safari 5.1 or newer. Using Internet Explorer may increase display and response load times and may cause some formulas and features to display inconsistently.
Don't know your browser version? Find out here.
To download versions of these browsers, visit their websites:
- FE Chemical Review Manual Web Book: Full-text searching, note-taking, and bookmarking capabilities, with interactive diagnostic FE Chemical exam problems and automatic scoring
- FE Chemical Assessments: Diagnostic problems to evaluate your familiarity with FE Chemical exam knowledge areas
- FE Chemical Flashcards: Online flashcards for quick, on-the-go review
- FE Review Programs: Coaching and instruction that provide structure and personal feedback as you prepare for the FE Chemical exam
- Study Schedule: Customizable study schedule with targeted reading and homework assignments leading up to your selected exam date