NCIDQ IDFX Sample Questions and Practice Exam
contains 225 exam-like, multiple-choice questions that will help you pass the Interior Design Fundamentals Exam (IDFX).
Simplified IDFX Preparation
NCIDQ IDFX Sample Questions and Practice Exam delivers IDFX review questions organized into two parts:
- The first part includes 100 sample questions that cover the seven content areas of the IDFX.
- The second part consists of a 125-question practice exam that is consistent with the exam’s content areas, format, and level of difficulty.
Detailed answers are included for all sample and practice exam questions.
Interested in a prep course for the IDFX? Click here to learn more.
Use This Book To
- Increase your familiarity with exam content areas by solving the sample questions.
- Assess your exam-readiness by taking the practice exam within the same three-hour time limit as the exam.
- Understand question-solving rationale by reviewing the included answers for all questions.
Exam Content Areas Covered
- Building Systems and Construction
- Construction Drawings, Schedules, and Specifications
- Design Communication Methods and Techniques
- Design Theory
- Measuring, Drafting, and Technical Drawing Conventions
- Programming, Sustainability, and Site Analysis
- Sourcing and Research for FF&E
Click here to review the NCIDQ Exam Eligibility Requirements.