Save $385 when you
purchase these products
as a package.
Ships in one business day.
Did you already enroll in the Mechanical PE Live Online Review Course? If so, click here to log in and access your course.
Special Partner Pricing
This review course package includes a special 10% discount on the course, in addition to discounted package pricing on required materials and study tools. Your discount is automatically included in the package price shown (no promo code required).
Click the video below to learn more about PPI's courses.
PPI’s Mechanical PE Live Online Review Course provides the tools you need to effectively prepare for and pass the NCEES Mechanical PE exam. Since 1975, our time-tested curriculum, expert instructors, and comprehensive materials have successfully prepared more than 3 million examinees.
In addition to 50 hours of live online and OnDemand expert instruction, you’ll complete homework from the Mechanical Engineering Reference Manual, Mechanical Engineering Practice Problems, and other best-selling materials by PPI Founder Michael R. Lindeburg, PE. Please read below for a complete list of course features.
Your Review Course Package Includes:
- 50 hours of online instruction from an industry expert, with a thorough concentration on exam topics. The 50 hours is broken down as follows:
- 40 hours of live online lectures. Follow along and interact with the class as your instructor reviews key engineering concepts. All live lectures are also recorded and posted to your course page for OnDemand viewing at any time throughout the course.
- 10 hours of live online office hours. Ask questions about the homework, review additional practice problems, and interact with the instructor and other students. All office hours are also recorded and posted to your course page for OnDemand viewing at any time throughout the course.
- A full suite of references and study tools by PPI Founder Michael R. Lindeburg, PE, including the Mechanical Engineering Reference Manual.
- Detailed handouts of the presentation slides to download and print for convenient note-taking
- Instructor-graded homework assignments from a structured syllabus
- An online discussion forum for interaction with the instructor and peers throughout the course
- Online quizzes to help assess your progress
- A guarantee you will pass the exam, or you can repeat the course for free
PPI offers three Live Online Mechanical PE courses. All courses are 50 hours and include live instructor office hours. You have the flexibility to attend the live online classes, or watch the recordings of the live classes at a later time. Please click the links below to view the schedules of live class dates for this course.
The final day to access recordings, handouts, the course forum, and submit homework is Friday, October 28, 2016.
This review course package includes all the required materials and study tools you'll need to successfully complete the course.
This online course is hosted on Adobe Connect. To view system requirements, click here.
We surveyed our Mechanical PE live online review course students right after they took their exams. Here's what they had to say about our courses:
- "This review made my study time much more productive. I know where to focus and I really benefited from the instructor's explanations."
- "Homework appeared well targeted, and the instructor provided excellent context for how to decide to prioritize and (potentially) supplement."
- "Your review course was exceptional and I am confident that I would have not passed the PE without your help. I guess I forgot to mention, I passed!! I just found out last night. It was a nerve wracking 7.5 weeks, but it paid off. All of your tips, suggestions and pointers really helped. Most of all, you kept us on a schedule and really showed us what we needed to know/study. I am truly thankful because I don’t think I could have gone through this process again. Thank you again!."
- "With the live lectures I could ask questions and felt like I was actually part of the class. It was easier to stay focused and engaged on what the instructor said."
- "Instructor was outstanding, especially as a result of his experience. He was clearly dedicated to timely, accurate and relevant lecturing and response to questions."
- "Richard is a true professional who understands the exam thoroughly. I think he did an excellent job of providing all the information and suggestions he could to prepare me for this exam."
- "With the Office Hours, I liked the expanded opportunity to hear exam tips and cement important techniques. They also provided some catch-up time in the schedule without losing the structure of regular meetings."
- "I felt the instructor did very well. Teaching a broad range of topics is certainly no easy feat."
- "I would likely not have known where to begin studying without a review course. This course provided a great structure for my study time."
- "I think the instructor’s notes were really helpful. I referred to them often during the exam and the step-by-step problem procedures were very helpful during the exam."
- "I walked out of the exam feeling confident that I had passed. I greatly credit the review course for that."
- "I think the best thing about this class is it helped me to stay focused, it provided a structure for study, and it helped to determine which topics were most and least likely to appear on the exam."
- "I have already recommended this course to several friends."
- "The course was very helpful and Richard did a great job of sticking to the important topics we would most likely see in the exam. He also had a bunch of helpful tips."
- "There was more homework than I expected, but I think that is a good thing. Better to be over prepared, than under prepared."
- "I liked being able to pause the recording to make notes in my book or even walk away for a few minutes if needed, then dive back in."
- "Since I graduated in 1993, it has been a long time since I've studied a lot of these topics. I would not have been able to do it my own without the structure of a course to follow."
- "I felt that the course did prepare me well. It went over most of the subjects that showed up, and between the homework problems and the in-class questions, I was prepared for the types of questions that would be asked on the test."
- "Thank you very much! I really was very happy with the course, thought our professor (Neb) was great in how he structured his class and office hours, and provided many problems during class that were of similar difficulty to what was given on the test. After taking the exam I felt that I was very prepared in all of the major subjects."
If you took the April 2016 Mechanical PE exam and are waiting for results, you can still enroll in this review course. If you find out that you've passed your exam, PPI will happily refund 100% of the cost of enrollment.
In addition, you can enroll in this review course if you are waiting for your exam application results. If, for any reason, you cannot sit for the October 2016 exam, you can defer your enrollment to the next course.
Click here for complete Risk-Free Enrollment details.
PPI is confident that you will pass your exam after completing this course. If you do not pass the exam (and you have met the course completion requirements), you may repeat the course for free. For complete guarantee requirements, view PPI’s Guarantees Page.