This is an exclusive offer for Mechanical PE exam review package customers. Save $100 on PPI's 7-Week Mechanical PE Live Online Review Course (based on the Mechanical PE books you purchased) AND receive 60-day Mechanical PE Exam Cafe and a copy of Engineering Unit Conversions for free—a total savings of $240.
PPI’s Mechanical PE Live Online Review Course effectively prepares you for the morning session of the NCEES Mechanical Principles and Practice of Engineering (PE) exam. This Review Course is designed to give you the skills to approach exam problems in the most efficient manner possible, and to pass with confidence.
This Review Course will
- provide structure for organizing your study.
- review key engineering concepts.
- help you diagnose areas for improvement.
- provide opportunities for engagement with an instructor and peers.
Your Review Course Package Includes:
- 50 hours of expert instruction, with a thorough concentration on exam topics
- Live instructor office hours—ask questions about the homework, and follow along as your instructor works through exam-like practice problems
- PPI's industry-leading books and study tools
- Realistic, exam-like practice problems
- Homework assignments that help assess your strengths and weaknesses
- Detailed course handouts to download and print
- Practical exam tips
- A discussion forum to interact with your instructor and peers outside of class
- A guarantee you will pass your exam (or you can repeat the course for free)
Live Online Course Benefits
- Each class is completely interactive—you can ask questions at any time during the online session.
- You can conveniently attend classes from home, or while on the road.
- Class sessions are recorded and archived, for flexible viewing any time until the exam date.
This live online course is offered on Wednesdays and Saturdays. You have the flexibility to attend the live online classes, or watch the recorded sessions OnDemand at a later time. Please click the link below to view the schedule and list of topics for this course.
This review course is based on the following editions of Michael R. Lindeburg’s Mechanical PE books. Structured assignments from these books form the foundation for your course.
- Mechanical Engineering Reference Manual for the PE Exam, 13th Edition
- Practice Problems for the Mechanical Engineering PE Exam, 13th Edition
- Mechanical PE Practice Examination, 3rd Edition
- Quick Reference for the Mechanical Engineering PE Exam, 5th Edition
Enrollment in the 60-Day Exam Cafe is included in the Mechanical PE Live Online Review Course package. Access our 24/7 online database featuring hundreds of exam-like sample problems and solutions, as well as unlimited practice exams.
This online course is hosted on Adobe Connect. To view system requirements, click here.
We surveyed our Mechanical PE live online review course students right after they took the April 2014 exam. Here's what they had to say about our courses:
- "This review made my study time much more productive. I know where to focus and I really benefited from the instructor's explanations."
- "Homework appeared well targeted, and the instructor provided excellent context for how to decide to prioritize and (potentially) supplement."
- "With the live lectures I could ask questions and felt like I was actually part of the class. It was easier to stay focused and engaged on what the instructor said."
- "Instructor was outstanding, especially as a result of his experience. He was clearly dedicated to timely, accurate and relevant lecturing and response to questions."
- "Richard is a true professional who understands the exam thoroughly. I think he did an excellent job of providing all the information and suggestions he could to prepare me for this exam."
- "With the Office Hours, I liked the expanded opportunity to hear exam tips and cement important techniques. They also provided some catch-up time in the schedule without losing the structure of regular meetings."
- "I felt the instructor did very well. Teaching a broad range of topics is certainly no easy feat."
- "I would likely not have known where to begin studying without a review course. This course provided a great structure for my study time."
- "I think the instructor’s notes were really helpful. I referred to them often during the exam and the step-by-step problem procedures were very helpful during the exam."
- "I walked out of the exam feeling confident that I had passed. I greatly credit the review course for that."
- "I think the best thing about this class is it helped me to stay focused, it provided a structure for study, and it helped to determine which topics were most and least likely to appear on the exam."
- "I have already recommended this course to several friends."
- "The course was very helpful and Richard did a great job of sticking to the important topics we would most likely see in the exam. He also had a bunch of helpful tips."
- "There was more homework than I expected, but I think that is a good thing. Better to be over prepared, than under prepared."
- "I liked being able to pause the recording to make notes in my book or even walk away for a few minutes if needed, then dive back in."
- "Since I graduated in 1993, it has been a long time since I've studied a lot of these topics. I would not have been able to do it my own without the structure of a course to follow."
- "I felt that the course did prepare me well. It went over most of the subjects that showed up, and between the homework problems and the in-class questions, I was prepared for the types of questions that would be asked on the test."
- "Thank you very much! I really was very happy with the course, thought our professor (Neb) was great in how he structured his class and office hours, and provided many problems during class that were of similar difficulty to what was given on the test. After taking the exam I felt that I was very prepared in all of the major subjects."
If you took the April 2014 Mechanical PE exam and are waiting for results, you can still enroll in this review course. If you find out that you've passed your exam, PPI will happily refund 100% of the cost of enrollment.
PPI is confident that you will pass your exam after completing this Review Course. If you do not pass the exam (and you have met the course completion requirements), you may repeat the course for free. For complete terms and conditions, view PPI’s Enrollment Agreement.