Updated Bundle for 2017 Exam Specifications
Early Bird Enrollment: November 1st to December 8th
Save $544 through December 8th with Early Bird pricing! This bundle includes your course, required materials, and additional study tools. Normally $2,570 for all items, you’ll receive the price of $2,026 when you purchase by December 8th.
Schedule and Instructor Bio:
Choose Additional Materials for Your Specific Exam Below:
- HVAC and Refrigeration
- Machine Design and Materials
- Thermal and Fluids
Click the menu options below to learn more:
PPI’s Mechanical PE In-Person Review Course provides the tools you need to effectively prepare for and pass the NCEES Mechanical PE exam. Since 1975, our time-tested curriculum, expert instructors, and comprehensive materials have successfully prepared more than 3 million examinees.
In addition to 45 hours of in-person expert instruction in a classroom setting, you’ll complete homework from the Mechanical Engineering Reference Manual, Mechanical Engineering Practice Problems, and other best-selling materials by PPI Founder Michael R. Lindeburg, PE. Please read below for a complete list of course features.
Your Review Course Bundle Includes:
- 45 hours of instruction from an industry expert, with a thorough concentration on exam topics.
- A full suite of references and study tools by PPI Founder Michael R. Lindeburg, PE, including the Mechanical Engineering Reference Manual
- Detailed handouts of the presentation slides to download and print for convenient note-taking
- Instructor-graded homework assignments from a structured syllabus
- An online discussion forum for interaction with the instructor and peers throughout the course
- Online quizzes to help assess your progress
- A guarantee you will pass the exam, or you can repeat the course for free
PPI offers an in-person Mechanical PE review course in Oakland, California. Please click the link below to view the course schedule and list of topics.
To attend a course from anywhere, enroll in our Live Online Review Course.
This review course bundle includes all the required materials and study tools you'll need to successfully complete the course—by purchasing together, you save 15%, plus additional Early Bird savings of $150.
To purchase the review course without the required materials, click here. Please note that the 15% bundle savings, plus additional Early Bird savings of $150, is only valid if you purchase the review course with the required materials in one initial transaction. Savings cannot be applied retroactively after purchase. Proof of purchase or ownership of all materials is also required to qualify for PPI's Passing Guarantee.
We surveyed our Oakland Mechanical PE review course students right after they took their exams. Here's what they had to say about our courses:
- "It was a great review and helped me feel ready for exam day. I did not feel panicked."
- "The instructor was very responsive to email questions."
- "I think this course over prepared me. The actual exam seemed too easy."
- "The homework was a good guide on what to study for the exam. The homework problems are challenging, but they make doing the NCEES problems easier."
- 100% of survey respondents said they would recommend this course to a friend or colleague!
Afternoon Depth Book Bundles
PPI is confident that you will pass your exam after completing this course. If you do not pass the exam (and you have met the course completion requirements), you may repeat the course for free. For complete guarantee requirements, view PPI’s Guarantees Page.
If you are waiting for exam results, you can still enroll in this review course. If you find out that you've passed your exam, PPI will happily refund 100% of the cost of enrollment.
Click here for complete enrollment change and cancellation details.
If you already own some of the required materials, you can click here to build your review course bundle.