Did you already enroll in the Mechanical PE In-Person Review Course? If so, click here to log in and access your course.
Course Package Savings
Save $375 with this package that includes your course, required materials, and additional study tools. Normally $2,470 for all items, you’ll receive the price of $2,095 for purchasing all items together as a package.
Already own some of the required course materials? No problem. Send proof of purchase of the materials (must be the same edition) you already own and your phone number to email@example.com. A PPI Sales Support Team member will build a custom course package and process your order over the phone.
PPI’s Mechanical PE In-Person Review Course provides the tools you need to effectively prepare for and pass the NCEES Mechanical PE exam. Since 1975, our time-tested curriculum, expert instructors, and comprehensive materials have successfully prepared more than 3 million examinees.
In addition to 45 hours of in-person expert instruction in a classroom setting, you’ll complete homework from the Mechanical Engineering Reference Manual, Mechanical Engineering Practice Problems, and other best-selling materials by PPI Founder Michael R. Lindeburg, PE. Please read below for a complete list of course features.
Your Review Course Package Includes:
- 45 hours of instruction from an industry expert, with a thorough concentration on exam topics.
- A full suite of references and study tools by PPI Founder Michael R. Lindeburg, PE, including the Mechanical Engineering Reference Manual
- Detailed handouts of the presentation slides to download and print for convenient note-taking
- Instructor-graded homework assignments from a structured syllabus
- An online discussion forum for interaction with the instructor and peers throughout the course
- Online quizzes to help assess your progress
- A guarantee you will pass the exam, or you can repeat the course for free
PPI offers an in-person Mechanical PE review course in Oakland, California. Please click the link below to view the course schedule and list of topics.
To attend a course from anywhere, enroll in our Live Online Review Course.
This review course package includes all the required materials and study tools you'll need to successfully complete the course—by purchasing together, you save 15%.
Already own some of the required course materials? No problem. Send proof of purchase of the materials you already own and your phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org. A PPI Sales Support Team member will build a custom course package and process your order over the phone.
To purchase the review course without the required materials, click here. Please note that the 15% package savings is only valid if you purchase the review course with the required materials in one initial transaction. Savings cannot be applied retroactively after purchase. Proof of purchase or ownership of all materials is also required to qualify for PPI's Passing Guarantee.
We surveyed our Oakland Mechanical PE review course students right after they took their exams. Here's what they had to say about our courses:
- "It was a great review and helped me feel ready for exam day. I did not feel panicked."
- "The instructor was very responsive to email questions."
- "I think this course over prepared me. The actual exam seemed too easy."
- "The homework was a good guide on what to study for the exam. The homework problems are challenging, but they make doing the NCEES problems easier."
- 100% of survey respondents said they would recommend this course to a friend or colleague!
Afternoon Depth Book Packages
If you took the April 2016 Mechanical PE exam and are waiting for results, you can still enroll in this review course. If you find out that you've passed your exam, PPI will happily refund 100% of the cost of enrollment.
In addition, you can enroll in this review course if you are waiting for your exam application results. If, for any reason, you cannot sit for the October 2016 exam, you can defer your enrollment to the next course.
Click here for complete Risk-Free Enrollment details.
PPI is confident that you will pass your exam after completing this course. If you do not pass the exam (and you have met the course completion requirements), you may repeat the course for free. For complete guarantee requirements, view PPI’s Guarantees Page.