To pass both parts of the LEED AP Interior Design & Construction (ID&C) exam, you must successfully demonstrate your general knowledge of green building practices and your ability to implement the LEED ID&C rating systems. LEED Prep ID&C gives you the power to pass the LEED AP ID&C exam with a complete, concise review.
Rapid Preparation for the LEED AP Interior Design & Construction Exam
- Complete coverage of all eight exam areas
- Diagnostic fill-in-the-blank worksheets with answer keys for all 60 LEED ID&C credits and prerequisites
- 100 open-ended and short-answer review questions
- More than 500 glossary terms, 80 referenced standards, and 2,000 index entries
Exam Areas Covered
- Synergistic Opportunities and the LEED Application Process
- Project Site Factors
- Water Management
- Project Systems and Energy Impacts
- Acquisition, Installation, and Management of Project Materials
- Improvements to the Indoor Environment
- Stakeholder Involvement in Innovation
- Project Surroundings and Public Outreach
Please note the USGBC updated its exam format in 2014, and this book has not been revised to reflect those changes. For an updated list of exam topics, please visit USGBC.
This product is non-returnable.