LEED O&M Practice Exam: Operations & Maintenance will improve your chances of passing both parts of the LEED AP O&M exam. The practice exam simulates the actual exam in every aspect, including structure and organization, areas covered, number of questions, and level of difficulty.
With 200 multiple-choice questions, you can assess your understanding of the exam areas. The detailed answers will help you master the required knowledge and identify which exam areas to review.
Realistic Practice for the LEED AP Operations & Maintenance Exam
- A two-part practice exam to prepare you for both parts of the LEED AP O&M exam
- Exam-like questions to increase your confidence and speed
- Detailed answers and explanations for all questions to help you improve your problem-solving skills
Exam Areas Covered
- Synergistic Opportunities and the LEED Application Process
- Project Site Factors
- Water Management
- Project Systems and Energy Impacts
- Acquisition, Installation, and Management of Project Materials
- Improvements to the Indoor Environment
- Stakeholder Involvement in Innovation
- Project Surroundings and Public Outreach
Please note the USGBC updated its exam format in 2014, and this book has not been revised to reflect those changes. For an updated list of exam topics, please visit USGBC.
This product is non-returnable.