The best way to prepare for the LARE is by solving problems—the more problems, the better. LARE Review, Section B Practice Problems: Inventory, Analysis, and Program Development contains practice problems that will help improve your problem-solving skills.
Practice Problems for the LARE Section 2
- 100 multiple-choice practice problems with detailed solutions
- Comprehensive coverage of all exam subsections
- Dual-dimensioned (customary U.S. and SI units)
- Valuable problem-solving approaches, insights, and strategies
- Analysis of Existing Conditions
- Site Inventory
- Problem Definition
LARE Transition Information
Section B of the LARE transitioned to Section 2 in September 2012. The problems in this book correspond to Section 2 topics. Click here for an old exam section (A-E) to new exam section (1-4) cross-reference chart.