David Kent Ballast's Interior Design Reference Manual: Everything You Need to Know to Pass the Exam facilitates comprehensive computer-based NCIDQ exam preparation, but it can be cumbersome when you’re on the go. With the E-Book version, you can prepare for your exam in transit or any place you can bring a mobile device.
- No shipping charges
- No waiting--receive the book instantly via download
- A full three years of access privilege
- Print out up to 10% of the pages--purchase the physical book if you need more printed pages
- Returnable within two days of transaction
- Single-user license—not for multiple users or commercial use
Important: An Adobe ID is required to access and download E-Books. If you don't currently have an Adobe ID, please create one for free on the Adobe website. You will also need e-reader software installed on your device so that you can open the E-Book. Please visit our E-Books FAQs page to locate and download the appropriate e-reader for your device.
If you have a Kindle Fire, please click here for special instructions on how to download and view your E-Book.
We suggest that you complete these steps before purchasing this E-Book to ensure your satisfaction. Please feel free to review our E-Book FAQs for more information.
Successful exam preparation requires the best resources, and the Interior Design Reference Manual offers the most complete preparation available for all three sections of the computer-based NCIDQ exam.
Prepare to Pass the NCIDQ Exam
- Study guidelines, exam tips, and tables throughout the book simplify your exam preparation
- More than 200 figures illustrate common design details in both SI and U.S. measurements
- Over 3,000 index entries help you quickly find key interior design terms and topics
Interested in a prep course for the NCIDQ® IDFX, IDPX, or Practicum? Click here to learn more.
Exam Content Areas Covered
- Design Concepts and Programming
- Design Constraints
- Building Systems and Construction
- Research, Analysis, and Selection of Products and Details
- Communication and Documentation
- Project and Business Management
For copyright protection purposes, you can only physically print out up to 10% of the book's pages. If you require more printed pages than this amount, we recommend purchasing the physical version of the book.
- A PDF E-Book is not viewable with standard PDF reader software (i.e. Adobe Acrobat Reader).
- The PDF file is accessed via a ".acsm" file, which is only viewable with e-reader software, such as Adobe Digital Editions.
- The PDF E-Book file format will work on PC and Mac computers, but may not work on smart phones or tablets (depending on the format compatibility of the e-reader software installed on those devices).
- Installing the Android version of Bluefire e-reader software will enable a PDF E-Book to be read on an Android device.
- An ePub E-Book is viewable on Apple iPhones and iPads, with appropriate e-reader software.
- The Apple iOS version of Bluefire e-reader software will enable an ePub E-Book to be read on an iPhone or iPad.
- Standard Kindle readers, with the exception of Kindle Fire, do not support either the PDF E-Book or ePub E-Book file formats.
- Please do not purchase an E-Book on our website if you plan on using a Kindle as your reader. Kindle is proprietary technology owned by Amazon, and only E-Books purchased on the Amazon website are Kindle-compatible.
- If you own a Kindle Fire, please click here for special instructions on how to download and view your E-Book.
978-1-59126-433-0 9781591264330 978-1-59126-433-0 9781591264330