New. Prepare for the NCIDQ IDFX, IDPX, and Practicum with 410 flash cards that will challenge your recall of important definitions, principles, codes, and standards.
NCIDQ Exam Changes
This year, the two multiple-choice sections of the NCIDQ Examination changed to a computer-based format:
- Interior Design Fundamentals Exam (IDFX) is available to individuals who meet NCIDQ’s education requirements, regardless of years of experience.
- Interior Design Professional Exam (IDPX) requires individuals to meet both education and experience requirements.
Click here to review the NCIDQ Exam Eligibility Requirements.
Simplified Exam Preparation
Interior Design in a Flash: Rapid Review of Key Topics for the NCIDQ Exam flashcards use a Q&A format.
The flashcards are organized by exam and content area, accurately portraying exam content overlap. Candidates can compare their answers to the reverse side of each flashcard to help assess exam readiness.
Exam Content Areas Covered
- Building Systems and Construction
- Construction Drawings, Schedules, and Specifications
- Design Communication Methods and Techniques
- Design Theory
- Measuring, Drafting, and Technical Drawing Conventions
- Programming, Sustainability, and Site Analysis
- Sourcing and Research for FF&E
- Documentation and Contract Administration
- Project Coordination
- Code Requirements, Laws, Standards, Regulations, Accessibility, and Sustainability
- Ethics and Business Practices
- Selection, Specification, Use, and Care of FF&E, Interior Finishes, Materials, and Lighting
- Programmatic Information
This product is non-returnable.