Interior Construction & Detailing for Designers & Architects, Sixth Edition is a comprehensive guide for students, interior designers, and architects involved in commercial and residential construction.
Clear and complete explanations of how to select suitable materials and components and determine appropriate construction techniques make this book an essential, time-saving reference.
Successful design requires the best resources, and the Interior Construction & Detailing offers comprehensive coverage of key codes and topics for designers and architects.
Interested in a prep course for the NCIDQ® IDFX, IDPX, or Practicum? Click here to learn more.
- Purchase the print Interior Construction & Detailing for Designers & Architects, Sixth Edition and get the E-Book version for $50.
- Terms and Conditions: Both items must be in the shopping cart to apply the discount. This offer is not retroactive--you must purchase both the print and E-Book at the same time to qualify for the discount. Shipping charges will apply to the print version.
Designed to provide easy access to essential information, this book features:
- over 350 figures and tables
- more than 2,500 index entries
- applicable Construction Specification Institute MasterFormat numbers in section heads
- quick-reference boxed text containing supplementary information
- a chapter-by-chapter list of additional references
|Decorative Metals |
|Doors and Hardware|
|Security Systems |
|Flooring Construction and Finishes|
|Signage Systems |
|Structural Coordination |
|Building Codes and Regulations|
|Sustainable Design |
|Means of Egress|
|Wall Finishes |
|Mechanical and Electrical Systems Coordination|
What's New for the Sixth Edition
Interior Construction & Detailing for Designers & Architects, Sixth Edition includes:
- Updates for the 2012 International Building Code.
- Expanded information on:
- Door Types
- Glazing Requirements
- Applied Floor Finishes
- Building Codes/Regulations
- Means of Egress
- Sustainable Design
- Licensure for Interior Designers and Architects