This FE Review Manual is your best choice to prepare for the Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) examination. It is the only review manual that:
- covers every exam knowledge area
- is based on the NCEES FE Reference Handbook
- provides example questions in true exam format
- provides instructional material for essentially every relevant
equation, figure, and table in the NCEES Handbook
- can be accessed online at feprep.com
PPI is confident that if you use this book conscientiously to prepare for the FE exam, and follow the guidelines described in the "How to Use This Book" section, you'll pass the exam. Otherwise, regardless of where you purchased this book, with no questions asked, we will refund the purchase price of your printed book (up to the PPI's published website price).
To request a refund, please provide the following items within three months of taking the exam:
- a summary letter listing your name,
email address and mailing address
- your original packing slip, store sales receipt, or online order acknowledgment showing the price you paid
- a dated email, notification letter, or printout of your MyNCEES webpage showing that you did not pass the FE exam
- your book
This guarantee does not extend to other products, packages or bundled products. Guarantees do not apply to web access books. To be eligible for a refund the price of this book must be individually listed on your receipt. Packages and bundles may be covered by their own guarantees.